Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino's tower fell. Yeah we all know that. (I just noticed a few minutes ago) But along the tower's fall, is the marketplace, and the shops in Durem. Kinda funny how one giantic building completley miss small shops along it's path, but manages to hit a mansion at the very end.

Disuss:
Stupid things you see, and not quite getting the point.

Invisible Dog

5,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Well how are we going to go shopping without them? Parts of the tower probably poofed where the admins knew we still needed the buildings..xD
teh x tina
Well how are we going to go shopping without them? Parts of the tower probably poofed where the admins knew we still needed the buildings..xD

I bet they had force fields on the shops. eek
They could have smashed the shops and made them stands later as they 'rebuilt'... >>
It was osama bin laden!!!

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm grateful for the forcefield around the marketplace.
It's because the shops are invincible, doesn't everyone know that?
Ok, as I've already explained in about three other threads. I used my incomperhensable superhuman strength to catch parts of the tower that were in danger of damaging important buildings and toss them out of the way into the ocean.
LOOK AROUND THE MAP FOOL MORE POINTS!

Adventuring Cat

Maybe it was divine intervention? xd
It was a MAGICFLYINGTOWER! biggrin DDD
It was magnetic attraction! The tower was magnetically attracted to the mansion, but not to the shops so it headed straight for the mansion! Cuz we all know everything's made of magnets...hehe... domokun
hey the tower convinantly crubbled just right to miss everything exept the stores, its called twisted fate. I personaly loved this scene User Image its just awsome!
Neko-Chan69
teh x tina

I bet they had force fields on the shops. eek

Hahaha... probably.

If the shops went away, the economy would die. And people would lose TONS if the marketplace went kaboom. Yeah, okay, it doesn't make sense, but the mods don't want to destroy the economy of their whole site, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff