Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you change your mind often, before you buy a item?

Yeah, I just can't make up my mind sometimes 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 11 ]
Happened a few times 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 8 ]
Not really, I buy it if I want it. No regrets. 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 >

Hallowed Protector

I always, ALWAYS wanted a Cherubic Queen of Solair.
But it was like, forever out of my reach.

Now that I have the gold for it actually, I'm like 'But I could buy so many other items with that gold'
I just, ugh... that hair, and I love griffons so much gonk
But I could also buy a Modus Operandi, Zodiacal, Compass of Seidh, Emerald Dream and more... so many more poses for that gold orz"

- Is there a item you want really bad, but it is way out of reach?
- Do you still quest for it?
- Did you ever change your mind on buying a item you wanted for long, after you had all the gold?

Loiterer

Really you should wait until after the event and gold sinks are released. Prices will go down then (assuming flynn's crap gets taken out of circulation before then) and you should be able to afford all of it, hopefully.

That being said, I have one item I quested for that I will never ever get so I just finally gave up.

DJ Studio Headphones. emotion_donotwant

Dapper Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
- Is there a item you want really bad, but it is way out of reach? Agape, iithin my t keeps rising as soon as the old price comes within grasp
- Do you still quest for it? yes
- Did you ever change your mind on buying a item you wanted for long, after you had all the gold? it will be the last item i quest. I am done buying on MP after that.

Hallowed Protector

Bornes
Really you should wait until after the event and gold sinks are released. Prices will go down then (assuming flynn's crap gets taken out of circulation before then) and you should be able to afford all of it, hopefully.

That being said, I have one item I quested for that I will never ever get so I just finally gave up.

DJ Studio Headphones. emotion_donotwant

I just have a feeling that Solair won't go down that much though.
But yeah, I suppose waiting might be a better idea C:

Ahh the Headphones.
The original are pretty cool C:
The recolor is a bit odd, but that's because I'm not big in yellow anyway xD

Loiterer

Shingeki no Mochi

Ahh the Headphones.
The original are pretty cool C:
The recolor is a bit odd, but that's because I'm not big in yellow anyway xD
Right?
I saw they re-released them and I was so excited!
But then I saw how they recolored them I really felt like punting a baby or something.
I'm glad other users like them I guess, but it looks damn ugly to me. =(

Hallowed Protector

Lofty Ambition
- Is there a item you want really bad, but it is way out of reach? Agape, iithin my t keeps rising as soon as the old price comes within grasp
- Did you ever change your mind on buying a item you wanted for long, after you had all the gold? it will be the last item i quest. I am done buying on MP after that.

It's crazy how much Agape inflated x_x"
I think they put the 3rd gen in the Cash-Shop once for a short time, but that didn't change anything on the prices.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
I was actually questing Raguel's Wings, but thought better of it; not worth dropping my account worth, I guess xD. I then proceeded to drop said account worth on a new avi emotion_dowant

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

I just settle with buying art >w>

especially since the only other item I'd actively quest is an SDPlus Gaian box thingy

Though I was super stoked when I got my Dragoon of Lalune at 16mil and had no regrets despite the price tanking. It was my first major huge item I ever quested and it was a lot of fun.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Cherubic Queen is pretty, but I can't see myself in so much white gonk

Umm, I've got items I've really wanted. I've tried the questing thing but it never works out. So, I just add things to my wish list and then buy'em eventualy.

I still really want Herbalist Lavenda so my other outfit will look right. Aisha matches but it's just... not what I'm going for.

Dapper Shopper

8,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shingeki no Mochi
Lofty Ambition

It's crazy how much Agape inflated x_x"
I think they put the 3rd gen in the Cash-Shop once for a short time, but that didn't change anything on the prices.

I keep a log of fluctuating prices for referral on my journal. the day before flynn's it was just 5 mil.

Hallowed Protector

Soulfulness
I was actually questing Raguel's Wings, but thought better of it; not worth dropping my account worth, I guess xD. I then proceeded to drop said account worth on a new avi emotion_dowant

I was thinking about picking up one of my abandoned accounts again to make it pretty, instead of buying the Solair Queen. But since I work, I lack time during the week, so I just focus now on my new account 3nodding
No time anymore to keep my main AND my mules active emo

I don't know, I just don't like those alchemy wings.
Good for me I guess, so I never end up trying to get lv 10 in Alchemy xD

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Shingeki no Mochi
Soulfulness

I was thinking about picking up one of my abandoned accounts again to make it pretty, instead of buying the Solair Queen. But since I work, I lack time during the week, so I just focus now on my new account 3nodding
No time anymore to keep my main AND my mules active emo

I don't know, I just don't like those alchemy wings.
Good for me I guess, so I never end up trying to get lv 10 in Alchemy xD
bahaah, I plan on hiatusing after gettin this avi 8D

Hallowed Protector

Slick Southpaw

especially since the only other item I'd actively quest is an SDPlus Gaian box thingy

Though I was super stoked when I got my Dragoon of Lalune at 16mil and had no regrets despite the price tanking. It was my first major huge item I ever quested and it was a lot of fun.

I tend to pay too much for art, because I just feel bad when I say 'nty too expensive' xDD

The Dragoon is pretty cool, and I'm surprised how much it went down actually

Hallowed Protector

Valkines Cryas
Cherubic Queen is pretty, but I can't see myself in so much white gonk

Umm, I've got items I've really wanted. I've tried the questing thing but it never works out. So, I just add things to my wish list and then buy'em eventualy.

I still really want Herbalist Lavenda so my other outfit will look right. Aisha matches but it's just... not what I'm going for.

The recolor is pretty too, but I can work better with white-pink.
/has a bunch of pink things

Yeah Herbalist Lavenda is one of the things I consider buying one day too
But I think I need more of that purple in my invo to really work with it xD
I have that spleen that items have to match somehow on my avi.
I should start getting more random lol

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Shingeki no Mochi
Slick Southpaw

I tend to pay too much for art, because I just feel bad when I say 'nty too expensive' xDD

The Dragoon is pretty cool, and I'm surprised how much it went down actually

xD
I try to bribe when I can, because its difficult getting people to draw ny OC, Slick. For as much as I currently have in my gallery, there's probably 3x more I've been rejected/cancelled/got cancelled on/ect

<3 I think its cool factor is what drove down the price when it was available in the Cash Shop.

TBH, I don't really care, I bought it for sentimental reasons rather than to invest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff