Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Player

nd, so folks, the Kuro Clan is banned!!! Gee, told us a lot. But, did Daddy Kuro go with them? Is he in the picture? I can't tell!

Obsessive Player

K4M
Yeata Zi
K4M
Yeata Zi
J 4 C K
I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

looks like Von Helson. *stands to position*
Page 6 and 8 the vampires eye is red on the same side as ol'Vons and we're not given any visual or image of the left eye(perhaps it would confirm or give it away too soon)
The recent comics haven't been very consistent.

Faris' earring should have been on the other ear.
I guess hopefully we'll find out tonight

We sure found out a lot, didn't we !!! is Daddy Kuro with them? I can't telll.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

IslandGinger50
K4M
Yeata Zi
K4M
Yeata Zi
J 4 C K
I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

looks like Von Helson. *stands to position*
Page 6 and 8 the vampires eye is red on the same side as ol'Vons and we're not given any visual or image of the left eye(perhaps it would confirm or give it away too soon)
The recent comics haven't been very consistent.

Faris' earring should have been on the other ear.
I guess hopefully we'll find out tonight

We sure found out a lot, didn't we !!! is Daddy Kuro with them? I can't telll.
Indeed to that
don't think so

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
IslandGinger50
Tigrosharu
I know who the child is..Ambrosia!

Would make sense really, besides Zhivago has only been in the dark elves employ for a short while I think.
This seperate vampire also has pale skin..wait..maybe ambrosia is the ex lover with a sex change!

Honestly though, concerning the plot itself I hope it doesn't turn into some lame romeo and juliet thing...and eventually involves some crazy god like the gods of toenails, dander, and maybe..Ninja monkeys!

Child maybe. Sex change? I hope I detect sarcasm there!

Of course I was being sarcastic, but it is still possible she is the child.

Obsessive Player

Tigrosharu
IslandGinger50
Tigrosharu
I know who the child is..Ambrosia!

Would make sense really, besides Zhivago has only been in the dark elves employ for a short while I think.
This seperate vampire also has pale skin..wait..maybe ambrosia is the ex lover with a sex change!

Honestly though, concerning the plot itself I hope it doesn't turn into some lame romeo and juliet thing...and eventually involves some crazy god like the gods of toenails, dander, and maybe..Ninja monkeys!

Child maybe. Sex change? I hope I detect sarcasm there!

Of course I was being sarcastic, but it is still possible she is the child.

That, maybe !!!

Unsealed Wolf

10,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Tipsy 100

Nerd

♫♫ It's not Vlad that would be redundant of the same plot with Gambino and Von Helson family ties D:L
Nor do I think it's Zhivango.But for those of you saying he'd have to be ancient for that theory to pass..vampires are immortal ninja
I'd rather have someone new,what about the creator of Vlad?Or maybe Countess Ambrosia's creator? There are so many possibilities and theories it's mind boggling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff