Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Skyelark
*Sigh* People, dont come in here and flame, just state your opinions and leave. Stop putting people in misery. gonk

This has been said before, it is possible but I highly doubt it. HIGHLY.
QFE

Loiterer

Johnny K. Gambino is not Count Vladimir Von Helson.
I'm sorry, but that's just...dumb.
Just like that Gaia user that made this big-a** list of the sister's 'realtives and family'. What happened to him?

Dapper Lunatic

Mood Swing
Just like that Gaia user that made this big-a** list of the sister's 'realtives and family'. What happened to him?

well people have seen so many Star Wars sinarios (Buzz Lightyear) that they try and link it with other things. Just think of how many people there are who think Giovanni is Ash Ketchums father.
Oh, yet another rumor to add to the list. rolleyes
Mood Swing

:/ He got to close to the truth and we had to kill him..
I highly don't believe that. Sorry.
the sisters? it's Gino and his unknown side-kick. how? they had sex-transplant. biggrin
"*loud breathing sounds* Marie.. That other one.. I.. am your father.." *dun dun dun dunnnn!!* ".. We know.." "You kicked us out.." "Like four years ago.. -.-" ".. Oh, right.. Well then.. Bye! *runsthecrapaway*"

Above is an example of the poor humor and -.. uh.. lack of imagination my mind possess.. <.<;

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
no. their last names don't match and they are against each other....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff