Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

Here is what I think the most likely alliances are an the reasons:

Druem and Akea because the twins are attracted to power and that is what Akea has.

Barton and Isle de Gambino because Gambino wont ally with Druem or with any of the twin's allies. Plus there is the Ian, Ruby, Sasha thing.
Sorith

Druem and Akea because the twins are attracted to power and that is what Akea has.

Barton and Isle de Gambino because Gambino wont ally with Druem or with any of the twin's allies. Plus there is the Ian, Ruby, Sasha thing.
If Durem and Aekea teamed up, that would be a strong alliance. Just look at the location. It'd be a pincer attack on Barton Town. Yet once Barton is finished, Gambino could hold them off for a long time due to ocean and all. 3nodding
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Sorith
I actually think that Ian will go to Sasha if a war happens...I'd have to say Isle de Gambino because the only attack route into it is from the dock which can be blown at any time.

Sean Connery: "What if I built a speed boat?" xp

Good luck trying to find any parts. Plus Barton Town could form an Alliance with Isle de Gambino and Druem because of Sasha, Ruby, and Moira...Kick a** dude! Three vs one!

but...but...then who would be fighting?

and if they were paired off...it would be tough to choose who would be with who. Gambino and Edmond are close pals, but Vanessa has Edmond controlled (I love to point that out...). Ian would try to pair up with Isle de Gambino because Ruby and Peyo are there...and Sasha. So here is my pairings:
Durem & Gambino vs. Barton & Aekea (anyone but me notice the similarity between the new towns name and Ikea?) : Got to go with the D&G pairing on this one. Durem has nukes and Gambino has power and control of ports.
D&B vs. G&A: this is tough...Gambino could help get parts to Aekea faster to help make weapons. But it would be tought getting it there without going through barton, but he could use the river. G&A wins.
G&B vs. D&A: Pretty easy...it would seem. Durem and Aekea are far apart, but using the law of Pac-man, by going off the one side of the screen you should wind up on the other side. Gambino could stop parts getting to Aekea, so that could slow them down. But Edmond is a ninja people, so he could get those parts. Got to go with D&A.

sorry about the length of that. But I had to do those.

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Sorith

If Durem and Aekea teamed up, that would be a strong alliance. Just look at the location. It'd be a pincer attack on Barton Town. Yet once Barton is finished, Gambino could hold them off for a long time due to ocean and all. 3nodding
That is true, but the bad thing is that if Barton Town and Isle de Gambino ever get Druem and Akea on the run, they'd be trapped within their own cities. Then there is the Lab dudes you gotta worry about...
Gamma omega
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Sorith
I actually think that Ian will go to Sasha if a war happens...I'd have to say Isle de Gambino because the only attack route into it is from the dock which can be blown at any time.

Good luck trying to find any parts. Plus Barton Town could form an Alliance with Isle de Gambino and Druem because of Sasha, Ruby, and Moira...Kick a** dude! Three vs one!

and if they were paired off...it would be tough to choose who would be with who. Gambino and Edmond are close pals, but Vanessa has Edmond controlled (I love to point that out...). Ian would try to pair up with Isle de Gambino because Ruby and Peyo are there...and Sasha. So here is my pairings:
Durem & Gambino vs. Barton & Aekea (anyone but me notice the similarity between the new towns name and Ikea?) : Got to go with the D&G pairing on this one. Durem has nukes and Gambino has power and control of ports.
D&B vs. G&A: this is tough...Gambino could help get parts to Aekea faster to help make weapons. But it would be tought getting it there without going through barton, but he could use the river. G&A wins.
G&B vs. D&A: Pretty easy...it would seem. Durem and Aekea are far apart, but using the law of Pac-man, by going off the one side of the screen you should wind up on the other side. Gambino could stop parts getting to Aekea, so that could slow them down. But Edmond is a ninja people, so he could get those parts. Got to go with D&A.

Currently Gambino and Durem could never team up though. Johnny K. Gambino, our lord, still owns Gambino Town. Who controls Durem Town? The Von Helson Sisters. I'd seriously doubt that the two would put their fighting aside to ally with eachother in war. xp

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Sorith

Currently Gambino and Durem could never team up though. Johnny K. Gambino, our lord, still owns Gambino Town. Who controls Durem Town? The Von Helson Sisters. I'd seriously doubt that the two would put their fighting aside to ally with eachother in war. xp
So you gotta go with Druem/Akea
and
Barton/Isle de Gambino.
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Sorith

What you speak is true...but I don't trust those sisters...they could be robots! That is why they would pair up with Aekea, of course...it makes so much sense now. Why did I not see it before.
But anyway, what do you think of my theories, besides the gambino & durem one.

Dapper Humorist

I have one question that I would like to ask:

What about the Lab dudes?
Sorith

OF COURSE! Chemical/biological warfare...can't rule that out! Unfortunetly, I think most of the labtechs died...only X and 213, I think, are still alive...but Gambino could probably find some chemical agents to use...that would shift the favor towards him in most of these.

Dapper Humorist

Gamma omega
Sorith

OF COURSE! Chemical/biological warfare...can't rule that out! Unfortunetly, I think most of the labtechs died...only X and 213, I think, are still alive...but Gambino could probably find some chemical agents to use...that would shift the favor towards him in most of these.
Are you sure they all died and not just one base? They could have multiple ones.
Gamma omega
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Sorith

What you speak is true...but I don't trust those sisters...they could be robots! That is why they would pair up with Aekea, of course...it makes so much sense now. Why did I not see it before.

I like the Aekea and Barton combo, just because it makes logical sense. As Aekea could supply weaponry and such, Barton would be heavily enforced both offensively and defensively. It'd be a square equal match as Gambino would come down from the north and Durem from the West, it'd be two fronts Barton would have to take. But with the power of Aekea behind Barton, it should be fair off.

Only problem is if Gambino's forces came from the back from the North and took out Aekea then. As Aekea would be only acting as the supplier in this, it'd be defenseless. x.x;

The Gambino-Barton match is nice to think about, but they're too far apart and would be overrun by the larger forces of Aekea and Durem in no time.
Gamma omega
Sorith

X would act as a fifth party. He just seems as if he's on his own side and therefore being a terrorist or own state. xd

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Sorith

I like the Aekea and Barton combo, just because it makes logical sense. As Aekea could supply weaponry and such, Barton would be heavily enforced both offensively and defensively. It'd be a square equal match as Gambino would come down from the north and Durem from the West, it'd be two fronts Barton would have to take. But with the power of Aekea behind Barton, it should be fair off.

Only problem is if Gambino's forces came from the back from the North and took out Aekea then. As Aekea would be only acting as the supplier in this, it'd be defenseless. x.x;

The Gambino-Barton match is nice to think about, but they're too far apart and would be overrun by the larger forces of Aekea and Durem in no time.
The only problem I see is that if Barton allies with Akea, then Druem and Isle de Gambino will be forced to stay independant.
Gambino will never ally with evil...(even though they gave me free stuff) The Helsons kicked Gambino out of the Von Helson Castle and took Gino. But Barton Town does have the Guilds to support them...well they can also throw guppys at them... sweatdrop
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Sorith

X would act as a fifth party. He just seems as if he's on his own side and therefore being a terrorist or own state. xd

But...if theories are correct...then Labtech X is Gino...so he would swear loyalty to Gambino.
And Nagaki, I was wondering...where did you get that bat?

and Sorith, I think...that if they were down...they could possibly put aside their diffrences and ally on the common front of defeating the deadly B&A combo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff