Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

icegoddess52
by any chance is that a Basenji or a Basenji mix?

the lady who was fostering her said she was a German Shepherd-Lab mix, but honestly I think there's a bit more than that xd
Snow Danger
though I'm kind of dying at the thought of this being an unsuspecting horror REI full of ants.
ngl
I'd wear the ******** outta that REI if it came to that

dammit I want horror ants now mad

Handsome Man-Lover

Right now this is too cutesy and the colours don't appeal, but I'm ready to be surprised.

What is this about an ant horror REI I see? emotion_kirakira

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I shall banish it to my wishlist
with other things i like the look of

Festive Healer

Slick Southpaw
icegoddess52
by any chance is that a Basenji or a Basenji mix?

the lady who was fostering her said she was a German Shepherd-Lab mix, but honestly I think there's a bit more than that xd
Snow Danger
though I'm kind of dying at the thought of this being an unsuspecting horror REI full of ants.
ngl
I'd wear the ******** outta that REI if it came to that

dammit I want horror ants now mad

It's a Basenji mix, i dont know about the others but i have bred as well as raised them all my life so i know what breed im seeing there lol.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

icegoddess52

It's a Basenji mix, i dont know about the others but i have bred as well as raised them all my life so i know what breed im seeing there lol.

lol I never really heard of the breed, but man, she's got that guard dog aspect about her and when she's sitting straight up trying to look fierce, you can totally see German Shepherd in her

emo Just wished she liked water more and would play in the pool with me.

errrr

yes I hope the REI has a pup growing into a fab doggie

Angelic Nitemare

A pet EI...could be interesting. -wishlists it and watches-

Festive Healer

Slick Southpaw
icegoddess52

lol I never really heard of the breed, but man, she's got that guard dog aspect about her and when she's sitting straight up trying to look fierce, you can totally see German Shepherd in her

errrr

It's a breed trait that they don't like water. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basenji

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

icegoddess52
Slick Southpaw
icegoddess52

errrr

It's a breed trait that they don't like water. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basenji

lol ofc
OMG THIS EXPLAINS HER BEING MY DINGO BBY
User Image

goddammit now I just want this REI to be a doggy breed REI

Festive Healer

Slick Southpaw
Hope this helps. ^^ of course since ur pretty dog is a mix not everything in that link will be right since im guessing she barks? and yes i hope we get some really cool dogs in this EI. XD

Angelic Blob

> Hair

> Eyes

> Dress

> Leg mod

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

icegoddess52
Slick Southpaw
Hope this helps. ^^ of course since ur pretty dog is a mix not everything in that link will be right since im guessing she barks? and yes i hope we get some really cool dogs in this EI. XD

haha, figured as much, but it definitely helps with understanding some of her quirks!
oh yeah, she barks at strangers when she's in the back yard. And her prey drive is pretty much aimed at pigeons which I am thrilled at (she's killed two pigeons so far) because this means my pomegranates might actually make it to ripening and me eating them emotion_bigheart

x) it would be amazing. We need more dog breeds on Gaia <333

Wistful Witch

The peony flowers are beautiful, I definitely plan on keeping my eyes on this EI. The dog looks so adorable.

Festive Healer

Slick Southpaw
icegoddess52
Slick Southpaw

haha, figured as much, but it definitely helps with understanding some of her quirks!
oh yeah, she barks at strangers when she's in the back yard. And her prey drive is pretty much aimed at pigeons which I am thrilled at (she's killed two pigeons so far) because this means my pomegranates might actually make it to ripening and me eating them emotion_bigheart

x) it would be amazing. We need more dog breeds on Gaia <333

Yeah, they have great pray dives, happly mine have leaned not to go after our chickens and other people's cat's they go after pretty much anything else though and have killed quite a few critters. I do hope that gaia would give us a Basenji pet, i would do my best to get it.

Lunatic

The item looks good so far. I will like it a lot if they include orange in the sets... But not so much if they plan to use a lot of dusty pink colors. Bleh.

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

wait is this new??? o.O; Its cute. kinda wish i liked the colors more. but still really cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff