• Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackrosekitten21
Apparently millions of ashes.... which is entirely strange and creepy

well he was a huge man.

Manly Lunatic

Ichigo Arerugi
Expansion on my previous headcanon (though this is practically a different one altogether):

As we're all aware, Johnny K Gambino has been dead for years.

Do not compare real time with gaia time... it seems very odd that has been years, when everything can be compiled into a few months... Johnny's death to current events... I would say a year has gone by in Gaia time as the most. I know we have Halloween Events, and it makes us feel like they are in the same year as us... but I do not see it that way.

Ichigo Arerugi

2) We've met Meili, presumably.

[snip]

~~~

Now, how could we have met Meili?

Because Sentinel's point intersects with this one- we did meet the now-deceased Meili. But how?

He was Johnny K Gambino.

Why would a God become human, you ask? Well, Sentinel and Overseer did it. Perhaps Meili misbehaved and became a mortal as punishment, but bear this in mind:

[snip]

Meili was in charge of the humans?

Take a look at this picture:

[snip]

Gaia refers to this man, who is presumably Gambino, as 'the god of ambition'.

What would be an EXCELLENT way to check upon humanity? Being a human, of course. Perhaps Meili wanted to be up-close and personal with humans as a way to lead them, or perhaps he liked them so much that he asked his mother Gaia to let him become one.

Additionally, Gods cannot die. So Meili would've had to be a mortal to have done so.

The date of Gambino's death matches up with Sentinel and Overseer Marius' involvement in the Gaia storyline. If they'd been Gods at the time of Johnny's death, maybe they could have really saved him.

So, what this has to do with Nyx: Rosalie, Gino's (and Ian's, and Louie's, I think) mother, was human. If Johnny was at least partially a God, this would make Gino a demigod, right? Then, if Gino were to die as Nyx intends, then that means his mother's favorite son would be entirely out of the way.

To sum this theory up: Johnny Gambino was actually a mortal version of Meili. Nyx needs Gino dead to have Meili entirely out of the way.

(If I've missed anything important, feel free to quote me and I'll edit this.)

All of the above... Nope.

Meili is dead, the one and only Meili that Gino met was Meili. He was not mortal, he had could transform into his Tiger form, and had the thingy on his forehead. He was killed by another god... there is mythologies with gods dying/getting killed, like Norse for example. Balder was killed by Hod accidentally. Though he will return after Ragnarok.

But yes, gods can kill gods, I have always thought this was possible. I liked the idea the a more powerful god was feared because he could kill other gods, and therefore rule with unquestionable dominance. This is how I see Nyx.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
buncy
Ichigo Arerugi
buncy
Ichigo Arerugi

So far as I can tell, people think that about Diedrich for these 3 reasons only:

1) His name is spelled 'died rich'.

2) He's a major part of like EVERY event.

3) And now he's president to boot. (Did we elect him? I'm ashamed of us.)

I wonder.
If Gaia's, like, an Earth goddess, could she have resurrected her dead son as a highly aggravating, fact-spewing green rabbit? Nyx and the Kuros would NEVER suspect it. Hell, even Diedrich might not be aware of it himself, if that were the case!

Also, did it ever become official as to who killed Gambino?

well he did pop up out of the urn of Gambino's ashes..

Wait. Was that the April Fool's item? THAT'S WHAT THOSE ASHES WERE????

OH MY GOD I HAVE TWO OF THOSE GROSS IT'S LIKE I WAS ON THE HAUNTED MANSION AT DISNEY OR SOMETHING! WHY DO I HAVE A DEAD RICH MAN'S ASHES?

people love dead celebrity DNA

Wait a second. There's, like, probably a million of those ash items in circulation
HOW MANY ASHES DID GAMBINO HAVE

Anyone want a free thing of a dead rich man's ashes.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
buncy
Ichigo Arerugi

Wait. Was that the April Fool's item? THAT'S WHAT THOSE ASHES WERE????

OH MY GOD I HAVE TWO OF THOSE GROSS IT'S LIKE I WAS ON THE HAUNTED MANSION AT DISNEY OR SOMETHING! WHY DO I HAVE A DEAD RICH MAN'S ASHES?

people love dead celebrity DNA

Wait a second. There's, like, probably a million of those ash items in circulation
HOW MANY ASHES DID GAMBINO HAVE

Anyone want a free thing of a dead rich man's ashes.
I think i had one at one point and sold it so i'm alright without having a rich dead guys ashes around. Maybe someone else will want them though?

and since you mentioned Haunted Mansion can we get these guys for our fort?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Blackrosekitten21

No! Singing and Creepy is J-Corps thing.

-takes the stone heads and goes home.-

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

Thats true that is J-corp's thing. Make sure they get a place of repute in J-corp headquarters i'll be looking for them.,

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

Thats true that is J-corp's thing. Make sure they get a place of repute in J-corp headquarters i'll be looking for them.,

I'm not exactly clear on the whole corps thing
But could Nyx get an N-corp

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

Corps started awhile back there probably could be a N-corp if we wanted one but alot of people are tired of the corps or they just don't get as much attention as they used to. Nyx does have his devoted followers though.

(also quick avvie question. Which hair do you think would look better Neo Queen Thea or the Empress item? )

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

Corps started awhile back there probably could be a N-corp if we wanted one but alot of people are tired of the corps or they just don't get as much attention as they used to. Nyx does have his devoted followers though.

(also quick avvie question. Which hair do you think would look better Neo Queen Thea or the Empress item? )

Neo Queen. I'm in love with that style, though, so I'm biased. (And I'm too broke to afford it so I idolize it from a distance xp )

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21

Neo Queen. I'm in love with that style, though, so I'm biased. (And I'm too broke to afford it so I idolize it from a distance xp )
True. Though the empess hair is pretty too but ehh decide for final when I have the money

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I just got a diamond charm from daily chance eek

Handsome Man-Lover

buncy

One of my mules got one yesterday as well X3
Been checking them every day now since the charms were added to DC.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Bowie-Spawan
buncy

One of my mules got one yesterday as well X3
Been checking them every day now since the charms were added to DC.

It surprised me because I thought diamonds were a cash only thing. it's nice to know that you can do gofusion without having to paid a cent it just takes longer.

Aged Fox

Oh yay, the manga is coming! *waits anxiously for the page to appear*

Handsome Man-Lover

Fox on Stilts
Oh yay, the manga is coming! *waits anxiously for the page to appear*

I hope we get some more backstory crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers