Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Slick Southpaw
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21
I'm not making a judgement....Nyx became misunderstood somehow so at the very least we can conclude there is a misunderstanding. of course i'm waiting for hte manga to see what that was.

That is a possibility. Again, I'd kind of prefer to see the manga before I make that judgement. If only to keep my judgement of the situation from being unfairly colored.

meanwhile I shall be completely biased and continue holding the flag high for him xd

Your Carrying the Banner cause your Nyxian love goes deep Slick we all know that. Just don't go having a love child with Master....that could get a lil awkward though not necessarily bad awkward.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21
I'm not making a judgement....Nyx became misunderstood somehow so at the very least we can conclude there is a misunderstanding. of course i'm waiting for hte manga to see what that was.

That is a possibility. Again, I'd kind of prefer to see the manga before I make that judgement. If only to keep my judgement of the situation from being unfairly colored.

meanwhile I shall be completely biased and continue holding the flag high for him xd

Your Carrying the Banner cause your Nyxian love goes deep Slick we all know that. Just don't go having a love child with Master....that could get a lil awkward though not necessarily bad awkward.
nah, mostly hoping for some bromance

his acknowledgement of me as a follower & supporter would be just friggen dandy

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Slick Southpaw
Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

I think we all want bromance and aknowledgement from Master Nyx. And yes it would be just friggin dandy. Thats not to so that nobody here might want a Nyx love child.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

Nah thats completely respectable and understandable. Don't want you turning the wrong color before your ready smile

Of course if you turn a color you don't belong for any reason other then that something is going to have to be done to solve it.

If anyone turns weird colors, I think you should see a doctor.
I agree though Xin is one of our doctors so that would be a problem.

In that case, I'll just get some skin colored paint now and save us all some time

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

Nah thats completely respectable and understandable. Don't want you turning the wrong color before your ready smile

Of course if you turn a color you don't belong for any reason other then that something is going to have to be done to solve it.

In that case, I'll just get some skin colored paint now and save us all some time
Thats works until it rains that is. But its paint so it can always be reapplied!

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Slick Southpaw
icekoldozy
That...is definitely one of the more in depth theories about Nyx. I like it. Do you mind if I add your theory to the front page?

sure thanks that would be an honour

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ichigo Arerugi
Something just occured to me. Warning: This theory might not make much sense.

I've heard a bunch of theories that either a) Johnny K. Gambino WAS Meili or b) he was a descendant of Meili. How could he be a descendant of Meili, though, and still be human?

Answer: Meili hooked up with a human and that resulted in Johnny's birth, which results in Gino's birth, which is why Gaia shows him some preference.

Now, if Meili has hooked up with a human, who says Gaia hasn't done it herself? Or, pressing even further, who said that it was even a human? (That's probably a stretch, but it would explain some of Nyx's rather non-human looking features.)

And maybe Gaia was so ashamed of herself for doing all of this that she took it out on Nyx, thus treating him as an inferior being (the way she probably views most humans). She isolated her son to the moon because she didn't want Nyx to be anywhere near her, serving as a reminder of what she'd done.

Also. Perhaps, instead of Gaia having withheld powers and abilities from her son, the human part of him simply wasn't as capable of dealing with those abilities. That's why he had none.

TL;DR? Here's a brief, easier summary of the theory: Nyx is Gaia's child via a quick hook-up with a human (or perhaps some other mammal). Gaia was so ashamed of this that perhaps she exiled Nyx because she didn't want him around as a reminder.

New manga chapter shows a God of ambition that looks remarkably like a gambino though.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
icekoldozy
Slick Southpaw
icekoldozy
That...is definitely one of the more in depth theories about Nyx. I like it. Do you mind if I add your theory to the front page?

Hi ice how are you? Definetly a nice theory about Nyx and it has many points I agree with. I'm glad your theory is getting added to the front page smile

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Slick Southpaw
Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw
XinYunMei
Blackrosekitten21

If you want someone to take care of the lovechild for you, I can get on that.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
icekoldozy
Ichigo Arerugi

I've heard a bunch of theories that either a) Johnny K. Gambino WAS Meili or b) he was a descendant of Meili. How could he be a descendant of Meili, though, and still be human?

Answer: Meili hooked up with a human and that resulted in Johnny's birth, which results in Gino's birth, which is why Gaia shows him some preference.

Now, if Meili has hooked up with a human, who says Gaia hasn't done it herself? Or, pressing even further, who said that it was even a human? (That's probably a stretch, but it would explain some of Nyx's rather non-human looking features.)

And maybe Gaia was so ashamed of herself for doing all of this that she took it out on Nyx, thus treating him as an inferior being (the way she probably views most humans). She isolated her son to the moon because she didn't want Nyx to be anywhere near her, serving as a reminder of what she'd done.

Also. Perhaps, instead of Gaia having withheld powers and abilities from her son, the human part of him simply wasn't as capable of dealing with those abilities. That's why he had none.

TL;DR? Here's a brief, easier summary of the theory: Nyx is Gaia's child via a quick hook-up with a human (or perhaps some other mammal). Gaia was so ashamed of this that perhaps she exiled Nyx because she didn't want him around as a reminder.

New manga chapter shows a God of ambition that looks remarkably like a gambino though.

That's the point. He looks like a Gambino because the Gambinos are descended from him. That's why Gaia seems to prefer Gino over other humans.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
Blackrosekitten21

I wasn't trying to bring up the whole happy family vibe cause its never been that way at any point that we've known. I do agree that Nyx needs nurturing but he's so far off track and misunderstood that i'm not sure if that'll happen. He may not be willing to open himself to being nutured....with so much time alone on the moon and trying to help his brothers however Nyx knows how but it going wrong its more likely that he does need nurturing but the way to do that may not be possible.
Nah, it's cool. I just don't agree with the whole Gaia was a b***h to him and his brothers were a**-hats theory sweatdrop

I just think it's a misunderstanding that spiralled out of control is all, I don't know why people seem intent on making Gaia or Nyx the "bad guy." Neither seems innately bad to me, just on opposing sides of the coin.

But calling one child Odd and another apple of my eye definitely is quite simply mieli is my favorite and nyx is at least a little strange

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21
Ichigo Arerugi
Blackrosekitten21

Thats works until it rains that is. But its paint so it can always be reapplied!

Or get Natasha to tattoo skin color all over you. Then it will never come off.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Blackrosekitten21
icekoldozy
Slick Southpaw
icekoldozy

Hi ice how are you? Definetly a nice theory about Nyx and it has many points I agree with. I'm glad your theory is getting added to the front page smile

smile Thx alot

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Ichigo Arerugi
icekoldozy
Ichigo Arerugi

That's the point. He looks like a Gambino because the Gambinos are descended from him. That's why Gaia seems to prefer Gino over other humans.

Yes and probably why diedrich died -rich is johnny gambino must be harder to completely kill a demi god

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
icekoldozy
Blackrosekitten21
icekoldozy
Slick Southpaw
icekoldozy

smile Thx alot
Your welcome. Must find enough money to get another Fabulous fille. Eventually i'll find a use for two of them. There must be a kimono out there that will work!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff