Newest MP Change?

All for it. 0.49618320610687 49.6% [ 65 ]
Hate it. 0.50381679389313 50.4% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Dangerous Knight

Niccolo Ammaniti
Elynai

Okay, you can set the time if you go to bid, set the time, and select buy only again. >_<

That's......a hassle. >:

Indeed gonk
I'm wondering if they did this to distract us from yesterday's abomination >_>

Hallowed Prophet

Not a fan of this update. neutral I don't want to get my hand held through every aspect of using the MP on gaia.
Niccolo Ammaniti
H0peh
Well there go's the chance of catching them miss-prices.

And it's not even that mainly. Misprices are usually a small percentage of a vendors profit, and several of us do return them. It's just insulting and obtrusive.

idk. i know many uses who stalk the market 24/7 in search of the miss-prices. And most likely thats why they changed the set up. Cause it is someone making profit off of someone elses sorrow in a way, even if its their mistake for not paying full attention. People have been complaining about it more than ever in the ask a admin threads.

I think its a good idea BUT the set up is a pain in the a**. -____- I don't get why there is a 24 hour minimum. LIKE WTF IS THAT FOR !?

Spoopy Specter

Viviette Valentine
If they polish the maaany rough edges I think I'll be okay with this~ it's annoying having to change the price from the average but I just hope a double click will highlight it all XD; in general I don't like those heavy flash changes :C I absolutely hate the forums and the loading thingie . 3.; my pages seem to load much faster on their own, so I don't understand why it was made... oh well, I just hope this will shut up the users that want a more hand-holding site, I certainly don't but oh well XD; what you gotta do when the staff made it's mind?

User Image

I hate the fact that its a pop-up to be honest. And petition, petition, petition.

Spoopy Specter

Elynai
Niccolo Ammaniti
Elynai

Okay, you can set the time if you go to bid, set the time, and select buy only again. >_<

That's......a hassle. >:

Indeed gonk

What happened yesterday? LE PARADE OF TERRIBLES.

Dangerous Knight

Niccolo Ammaniti
Elynai
Niccolo Ammaniti
Elynai

That's......a hassle. >:

Indeed gonk

Click ):

Spoopy Specter

Deathflight
Not a fan of this update. neutral I don't want to get my hand held through every aspect of using the MP on gaia.

Gaia, y yu no let me tip. emotion_donotwant

Hallowed Prophet

Niccolo Ammaniti
Deathflight

Another victim of updates. emotion_awesome

Mega Noob

I...I hate popups with a burning passion. And I like listing all my stuff at extremely high prices. Screw averages!

This is going to be a pain in the butt, I just know it. gonk

Spoopy Specter

Elynai
Niccolo Ammaniti
Elynai
Niccolo Ammaniti
Elynai

That's......a hassle. >:

Indeed gonk

Click ):

I wasnted sure if people would like it. If it was a year, that would be better. I don't want to come back from a hiatus, and have all this hassle. Gaia is becoming a major hassle, more than fun.
DiSLIKE SO MUCH

You can't sell for more than 24 hrs if it's an autobuy price and it's troublesome to adjust the timing for the item

Prefer to load inventory to see my items as I forget what they're named sometimes emo

Don't like the additional pop up thingy

The additional warnings and extra marketplace modifications are a pain. I just want to list the item already! If it's mispriced, who cares? It's the seller's fault. emotion_facepalm

Spoopy Specter

DC-Chan
I...I hate popups with a burning passion. And I like listing all my stuff at extremely high prices. Screw averages!

This is going to be a pain in the butt, I just know it. gonk

It is definitely a pain in the butt.

Heart Tamer

It's Obama's fault.

End the nanny state!

Spoopy Specter

Deathflight
Niccolo Ammaniti
Deathflight

Another victim of updates. emotion_awesome

gaia y yu screw everything you touch up.

Spoopy Specter

Gash Thrashum
It's Obama's fault.

End the nanny state!

MUTINY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items