Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blaze-kun
Oh noes!!11 Not another rich celebrity having sleepovers with little boys (and girls)!!! surprised

O.o I'm not little, I'm almost legal. XD
The Deranged Hatter
Foxy Grampa
The Deranged Hatter
Foxy Grampa
The Deranged Hatter
Gambino throws good sleepovers.. It'd be better if he'd invite more people though. He always got cold, and required me for warmth sweatdrop ... -Blinks.- ... uh...
'_' That's funny, I thought his other mansion he was staying at was in a warm place... called HELL

Oh yeah... I went there surprised

Note the 'ed's meaning this was in the past. o.o;;
Silly hatter >_> Past tence doesn't have to be so far in the the past. It could mean yesterday or a few minutes ago surprised Pardon, english whore ova he'a n___n

*brings out a Ken doll* On the doll, point to where Gambino touched you inapropreately o_o

-Points to where a stylish hat should be.- >.>;;
eek .... u_u It's alright Billy, he's dead now surprised And he'll never touch your hat again... oh.. um... *grabs a pink hat from the new Barbie Fashion collection and puts it on the Ken doll* o_o;
Foxy Grampa
The Deranged Hatter
Foxy Grampa
The Deranged Hatter
Foxy Grampa
The Deranged Hatter
Gambino throws good sleepovers.. It'd be better if he'd invite more people though. He always got cold, and required me for warmth sweatdrop ... -Blinks.- ... uh...
'_' That's funny, I thought his other mansion he was staying at was in a warm place... called HELL

Oh yeah... I went there surprised

Note the 'ed's meaning this was in the past. o.o;;
Silly hatter >_> Past tence doesn't have to be so far in the the past. It could mean yesterday or a few minutes ago surprised Pardon, english whore ova he'a n___n

*brings out a Ken doll* On the doll, point to where Gambino touched you inapropreately o_o

-Points to where a stylish hat should be.- >.>;;
eek .... u_u It's alright Billy, he's dead now surprised And he'll never touch your hat again... oh.. um... *grabs a pink hat from the new Barbie Fashion collection and puts it on the Ken doll* o_o;

XD

Quotable Genius

How long has this been going on? Behind my back, even? - Sniffle. - ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out