Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Eh... both?

My activities in GiB made me a bit of an archivist.... however, I've lived a bunch of event junk... so yeah!

I DON'T SOUND VERY POETIC HERE.

Manly Lunatic

Pikurusu
yum_strawberry

Fremere & Reiko?? n__n;;

Having been around since 2003 and never once taking a hiatus, I've participated in every event and read all of the manga (I think?). Though there are always times when I don't catch on to a reference. Fremere & Reiko, for example. I have no idea what they are about!

My complete involvement in an event or manga update is definitely choosy, and I often end up just skimming if I'm not entirely interested in the plot. Sometimes I don't even try to earn all of the items in an event if I don't like them or I find the actual event dull.

So I guess I'm a bit of both. I've followed everything serially throughout the years, but because I've often skimmed through plots, I have gone back to reread things if I'm really curious about what's going on. With all of the new items being released, it gets harder to keep up.

And seriously, who are Fremere & Reiko? emotion_facepalm

Fremere's Guard, an Item, and Reiko is a character from another item, called Anima Adamantea.

Gambino Millionaire

9,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I first discovered gaia during the zurg event, which I spent deeply immersed in an archive binge just to figure out what was going on. Fun times.

I missed out on the Christmas event (back then I didn't have internet at home) but by 2007 I was seriously serial.

Then again, I used to have "read every side of the milk carton, including nutrition values" syndrome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff