Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Little Dead Soldier
Im not agreeing with this, but i have notice that when gaia release male items in the cash shop, they hardly sell. While female items sell like hotcakes.

In my opinion , i think the best solution where they can even out is mixing male items within female items. Like the moonlight romance item. It was half female and half male. Even if they make half netural, it will still be better than lack of male items. So that way male items are being release with the high female sales.

I think the mix items are always the best. The Romance items and the Gacha ones--then the Pandaista, the evolving Item for the Rookie thingymabob which I'm forgetting its name, and Custom Cut, and then you have EIs like Zodiacal that are absolutely great, but there just aren't enough of them, sadly :/

But...hopefully it does start to be a bigger trend. They sell pretty well.

Omnipresent Lunatic

31,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
Tee the Wicked
It isn't even so much a lack of male items, I think, as it is a lack of masculine male items. Plenty of "male" items are rather feminine themselves. Of course, that's likely due to the fact that the "prettyboy" look has been trendy in the west for ages, especially when it comes to the gaming/anime scene,

I wish there were more Hairy options that weren't black(would love a blonde gro-gain)
And of course, I wish that my skin item could work with some of the more masculine items like the arms and muscles.

Very true. I do like the items like the Standby recolors and then the Gacha poses...but I'm also ashamed to admit that I'm one for the pretty-boy stuff xD *shot*

It's a shame, honestly v3v; But it's quite obvious that the things that sell best will be the things that keep selling v_v;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff