Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon

Turquerie
My avatars are based around artistic themes like turquerie (hello, hello), so I don't make scanty avatars.
emotion_kirakira

Shadowy Bilge rat

I dress seductively every once in a while. heart

Sparkling Senshi

idk I just put s**t together and see how it turns out. I prefer not so serious sort of avatars though. When I end up sexying things up it gets less fun ):

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

I do like putting a 'hot' outfit from time to time but I slap a zombie skin or something creepy on.
I don't think these avatars in general can have 'sex appeal.'...If they were real they would be like the size of Polly Pockets.
'

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100

i dress however i want to. granted, i enjoy looking seductive or sexy sometimes, but i mean...people have differing opinions of what 'sexy' is, so with that in mind, hey, if anyone finds any avvies i make sexy, then i'm flattered, that's cool.
i like seeing what other people make, and sure i've seen some avatars that i find 'attractive'--but a lot of the time it's because i look at avvies and i see them as if i were doing art of them or something, so they sort of automatically morph into normal-sized (or, well, not-chibi-sized ) beings in my eyes.

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I don't go out of my way to look for sexy avatars, but I know a well-made avatar when I see it. Whether the user intended it to be sexy or not.
As for my own avatar, I can't say I'm very creative when it comes to making avatars, but when I come up with something I like, it tends to be princess-y rather than sexy. I tend to dress my avatar skimpier when I make it a mermaid, like she's really swimming around and too much clothing will weigh her down.
Either way, I can't recall any compliments I got for my avatar emo
My current avatar as I write this reply is meant to be a magical girl of some sort.

Dedicated Conventioneer

Oh... I couldn't possibly dress for sex appeal. It would be quite the scandal! :O
meekstape
Infure
Meromictic
Trashy avatars only attract trashy users.

And the thread ends here as you've summed up what we're all thinking.

why do you assume showing skin is "trashy"? AVATARS ASIDE, thought processes like this is really toxic and oppressive towards people who are comfortable with their bodies and have no qualms showing them off.

I never said that showing skin was trashy. I just think the ideas some users have in creating what they think is a sexy avatar is just unattractive and that's trashy.
Real life aside, this thread is only mentioning Gaia avatars. I'm not restricting people from dressing how they want to dress with my 'toxic thought processes'.

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
THE WHlTE QUEEN
Oh... I couldn't possibly dress for sex appeal. It would be quite the scandal! :O

I would love to have a scandalous affair your highness User Image

Dedicated Conventioneer

Toxic Baku
THE WHlTE QUEEN

How shocking!!! redface

Zakku Sann's Husband

Shirtless Regular

12,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
THE WHlTE QUEEN
Toxic Baku
THE WHlTE QUEEN

How shocking!!! redface

Just so purty in the Victorian aristocratic class heart

Perfect Citizen

Well, I can't say I've been approached and told my avi is sexy.... eek Ever.

Shameless Streaker

emi desu
I prefer cute ~

Revered Connoisseur

Er, I don't do much sexy nowadays. Yes, I like the ab mod from two EIs but I felt like they need a muscle mod as well, so I don't use it. Other than that, I just put whatever that matches my theme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff