Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there any secret shops or tunnels or anything cause i see poeple with cool clothing i cant find em in stores and stuff
Donation letters and event/random stuff. For the random stuff, it comes in boxes that are found randomly around the site. You'll know one when you see one. Wait for an event for event items and donate for this months donation item.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
No, there aren't.

Clothes that aren't sold in stores are known as uncommons, rares, event items or donation items. They can only be bought from other users, either at the Marketplace or the Exchange.

Uncommons are found in Blue Boxes or Enchanted Trunks; random events that are granted to users at RANDOM. The same goes for rares, though they come in Pink Boxes.

Event items are handed out occasionally for storyline reasons, and can't be gotten ever again once the event is over.

Donation items are handed out at the end of the month to users who donate to Gaia, and come in Sealed Envelopes. The items are unique to that month, and don't get re-released. Once the month changes, there will be no more of those items released.

Hope that helps.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Go to Ian's stpre and look up the item list and then i would recomend trying the marketplace.
Not everything's in the shops, try to trade with a few others. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces