Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
rufus needs to breed with a kitten star.
Talking star babies

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Those're actually some really good questions. I honestly don't know. I'd like to think Rufus is unique. Maybe his family was really hoity toity amongst talking cats, but now they're all dead. And he seems to want fish more than lovins, which is odd for a cat. My sister's cat loves fish, but if he could get at a queen, she'd win every time. Every single time. Anyway, I think Gaia being bad at romance is actually the most plausible reason for that.

This is my first time seeing that 2011 video. That's hilarious! rofl Especially the dragon attack and Lanzer using a parachute!

Distinct Explorer

AliceLoathesWonderland
Talking star babies
well, there's Jet.....not sure if he's related to Rufus or not, but Rufus doesn't have the shape of a kitten star, like Jet.....

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Fractale
AliceLoathesWonderland
Talking star babies
well, there's Jet.....not sure if he's related to Rufus or not, but Rufus doesn't have the shape of a kitten star, like Jet.....

I knoww.
But they should breeeeed together n_n

Distinct Explorer

Anasui
I would actually like that kind of event where we get to learn more about some of the other NCPs. It would be a lot of fun. Especially because Rufus has stated that he was the last of his kind. It makes for a good event. Gaia can play around with that idea. But honestly, I would have rather seen this thread in Site Feedback than here. That's where I tend to see these kinds of threads.
Azrael, yes, I would love this! The more info we know on the NPC's the better! Gaia's supposed to be its own world, after all, yet we know so little about most it's people.....
I don't think this belongs in SF, as I'm not really suggesting anything to the staff (although you should totes makes thread there, explaining your event that you want to see!) This, however is a theory/ speculation thread, meant for the GCD to ponder and discuss, while providing their own theories or building off of my own.

Distinct Explorer

Erinnerung
He is the Meowth of Gaia.
well, not anymore, since there are a lot of other talking kitties....

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Maybe Rufus is from Edolas

You know, I would like to see a manga plotline revolving around Rufus and his origins. If he's really the last of his kind, why did the other cats die out? If it turns out he's not the last of his kind and he's just really rare, maybe he'll meet the other last survivors who want him to assist in saving the species. Or maybe Rufus is some sort of anomaly, a talking cat created through magical or scientific means, but he doesn't know this and simply believes he's the last of a talking cat race.

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Rufus is my fav NPC and I for one would LOVE to know more about him!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff