Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Waffles

Yay! A paws rei! This is so awesome! Add me too please. ninja

I think its good and bad at the same time that theres a male and female version. But i wonder how different the two will be.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I wish there can be a red and black one > u > pink and blue aren't my thing at all

Never the less I might actually pick one up. These are so damn cute and I'm glad paws got not only one but two EI exclusive to the base emotion_dowant

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Its so cute im going to get one of both or more whee

Sugary Heart

Yay Tamagotchi item! Boo silly gender divide

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Akari Yui

I think its good and bad at the same time that theres a male and female version. But i wonder how different the two will be.

I was waiting for you to appear. xD

Stubborn Gifter

Not gonna lie that it reminds me of Tamagotchi and Giga Petz when I was a kid. LOL

In addition, I'm curious will it be similar to the Changelings or not. Anyway, I will admit I'm not into Animal stuff, but I will check it to see if it changes my mind or not.

Smol Waffles

RandomKate
Akari Yui

I was waiting for you to appear. xD

emotion_yatta

I'm busy with irl stuff so. rofl

Quite happy yet kinda ambivalent at the same time. It wouldve been nice to be able to get both for say 799.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Akari Yui
emotion_yatta

I'm busy with irl stuff so. rofl

Quite happy yet kinda ambivalent at the same time. It wouldve been nice to be able to get both for say 799.

Maybe there will be a bundle pack for it at the end.

Stubborn Gifter

DYRL
Tamagotchis are actually making a comeback in America; a shitty, terrible, insulting comeback!

Like they still look like they're from the 90s while Japan has had color ones for 4 years now. s**t man, there was even a color English Tamagotchi but it was only released in Hong Kong. ******** HATE Bandi.

*tilts head*

Really? I thought today's "Tamagotchi" is in the form of Nintendogs, Cats, and other Pet simulator games. sweatdrop

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

These are supper cute, I wish they came in more than pink or blue though, well I'm sure they'll be recolors eventually. I'd like a purple or a green one.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."
Jisen Meizuki
DYRL
Tamagotchis are actually making a comeback in America; a shitty, terrible, insulting comeback!

Like they still look like they're from the 90s while Japan has had color ones for 4 years now. s**t man, there was even a color English Tamagotchi but it was only released in Hong Kong. ******** HATE Bandi.

*tilts head*

Really? I thought today's "Tamagotchi" is in the form of Nintendogs, Cats, and other Pet simulator games. sweatdrop
I used to worry that my tongue would somehow get frozen to my lip ring, but now I know that I have way worse things to worry about in this cold. Like a dragon, or that it will never end.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Jisen Meizuki
DYRL

*tilts head*

Uhh no sweatdrop
While all of them are pet simulators, Tamagotchis are it's own brand from Bandi.
Bandi finally released a new version for America/Europe called Tamagotchi Friends and it's very lackluster.

For example heres the newest one for Japan that came out this year

And the Tamagotchi Friends for America that came out this year

Miori's Partner

YAYYYY!
Now I can finally be what I truly am!
A BIG BABY!
yum_puddi
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry
Neko
YAYYYY!
Now I can finally be what I truly am!
A BIG BABY!
yum_puddi
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Stubborn Gifter

DYRL
Uhh no sweatdrop
While all of them are pet simulators, Tamagotchis are it's own brand from Bandi.
Bandi finally released a new version for America/Europe called Tamagotchi Friends and it's very lackluster.

Huh... Nice to know that Tamagotchi didn't die out like Giga Petz. sweatdrop

But anyway, I think it's because it used to be an old trend in America (dunno about Europe) and that no child has no time to take care of digital pets. I know it was difficult for me to take care of one since school was important to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff