Wheezing Sex Symbol

17,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
DJ Twissta
Ron Dickles
DJ Twissta
you know I've never actually heard someone winning the grand prize...

emotion_0A0

Wouldn't that be false advertising? We could build a case!

That would suck for them
Especially since there is a thread in the SF about the discounted prices immediately upon release as well as a few other things they have done, I think?
But if the announcement specifically says you COULD win UP TO x amount that may be anough to keep them out of the doghouse

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Ron Dickles
DJ Twissta
Ron Dickles
DJ Twissta
you know I've never actually heard someone winning the grand prize...

emotion_0A0

Wouldn't that be false advertising? We could build a case!

That would suck for them
Especially since there is a thread in the SF about the discounted prices immediately upon release as well as a few other things they have done, I think?
But if the announcement specifically says you COULD win UP TO x amount that may be anough to keep them out of the doghouse

yeah I thought about the "up to" part too >.<

Director_Lazard's Partner

Manly Bunny

23,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
adumundead
I fell for it and bought 1000 GC for $9
Bought one of the 999 GC Colossal ones
Got 340 mil
Definitely not worth it
Was silly of me to try, won't be doing it again

Wow, that massively sucks, man. I tried one of the 499 ones, and thought 85M was a crap return. Won't be touching a pile again, that's for damn sure. I sold the deluxe charm pack that came with the GC and got a hell of a lot better return on it than from the stupid rig.

Director_Lazard's Partner

Manly Bunny

23,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Watari_chan
It's only a matter of time until it becomes 1 quadrillion. I don't even know what comes after that. Pentillion? Septillion??

I'm just here to feed my aquarium and sacrifice virgins to get into Loyal's bazaar now. Even though it's been OVER A MONTH AND A HALF and it STILL says "ONLY 16 F^&KING DAYS LEFT"

I love how daily chance still only gives you 500 gold at most. Like ooh wow thanks now I can buy that cheap ugly a** pair of shoes from the boutique I've always wanted.

The daily chance and gold-granting games are woefully effing behind on the inflation front. 160 gold for Jigsaw? Wow. 6 gold for selling a guppy? Amazing. The holiday Switch'Em games at least grant in the thousands, which still isn't beans once your get to the marketplace (to say nothing of having to pay real money for extra moves and a way out of screens with no further moves possible,) but it puts a lot of high-tier gold shop items in reach for new users. I know when I was new, I thought I'd never be able to afford 15-20K for some of the stuff in HR Wesley without spending every gold I had.

I'm just baffled at how Gaia can see the effects of inflation enough to keep upping the [potential] payouts of gold rigs, but lol, 75 gold for selling back an emote mask every day is all the reward your steady logins deserve! 75 gold was good enough in 2003, and by gum, it's still good enough for you ungrateful whippersnappers! Made it through twenty levels of word bump? Don't spend this 300 gold all in one place! Half of every MP page has prices in the billions? Here's another 4th Amigo shirt that you can sell for 8, and a half a gold we round down that you don't even get! And of course, the trees and bushes in towns *still* don't give out anything above 9.

They're giving out stupid amounts of gold in generators anyway, so what would it hurt to throw the newbies and non-GC users a bone and make the daily chance and game payouts better? For the first time in, what, eleven years? In the face of almost 2M% inflation? It might give them hope, make them want to stick around, and maybe even eventually make some of them comfortable with the thought of buying something from a site that gives a crap about them being happy users.

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm pretty tired of all these gold bags/sacks/purses/pockets/satchels to begin with. It seems like every other week, there's some lure with millions, billions, trillions. It's POINTLESS to me, because the price of some of the things on my wishlist are pretty much out of reach. What's the point in/of being a trillionaire anymore?

I can afford some of the things I've pined after for a while, but very few. Same for alchemy items. It's every day with the buy this, buy that...and it's all obviously optional, but come on. The gold items are the WORST. I miss the good old days when you had to tap dance for your gold, turn a few pixel tricks, and fish for the rest.

Duuude. All this gold, and I can barely afford the stuff I REALLY WANT. That's what's so messed up about these gold satchels and sacks and fields. What's the point? REALLY?

Sparkly Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
Bunnyroth
Watari_chan
It's only a matter of time until it becomes 1 quadrillion. I don't even know what comes after that. Pentillion? Septillion??

I'm just here to feed my aquarium and sacrifice virgins to get into Loyal's bazaar now. Even though it's been OVER A MONTH AND A HALF and it STILL says "ONLY 16 F^&KING DAYS LEFT"

I love how daily chance still only gives you 500 gold at most. Like ooh wow thanks now I can buy that cheap ugly a** pair of shoes from the boutique I've always wanted.

The daily chance and gold-granting games are woefully effing behind on the inflation front. 160 gold for Jigsaw? Wow. 6 gold for selling a guppy? Amazing. The holiday Switch'Em games at least grant in the thousands, which still isn't beans once your get to the marketplace (to say nothing of having to pay real money for extra moves and a way out of screens with no further moves possible,) but it puts a lot of high-tier gold shop items in reach for new users. I know when I was new, I thought I'd never be able to afford 15-20K for some of the stuff in HR Wesley without spending every gold I had.

I'm just baffled at how Gaia can see the effects of inflation enough to keep upping the [potential] payouts of gold rigs, but lol, 75 gold for selling back an emote mask every day is all the reward your steady logins deserve! 75 gold was good enough in 2003, and by gum, it's still good enough for you ungrateful whippersnappers! Made it through twenty levels of word bump? Don't spend this 300 gold all in one place! Half of every MP page has prices in the billions? Here's another 4th Amigo shirt that you can sell for 8, and a half a gold we round down that you don't even get! And of course, the trees and bushes in towns *still* don't give out anything above 9.

They're giving out stupid amounts of gold in generators anyway, so what would it hurt to throw the newbies and non-GC users a bone and make the daily chance and game payouts better? For the first time in, what, eleven years? In the face of almost 2M% inflation? It might give them hope, make them want to stick around, and maybe even eventually make some of them comfortable with the thought of buying something from a site that gives a crap about them being happy users.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*looks into the camera like on The Office*

Big Member

*quiet sobbing*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out