Welcome to Gaia! ::

architect_eyes
a d0t.
Harris
a d0t.
Misterioso
Idk if its what you said, but he wasn't shot by a "bullet" he was shot by a watch, which didn't peirce the skin, it stopped at Gambino's watch, andthe impact caused him pain, then staggered, then fell

Or he mabye was shot, but I do know the "bullet" was a watch

That theory is the funniest theory I have come across. xD

What makes you think the sniper would shoot a watch all the way to Gambino?
Ok, this is just a liitle thing I though of for your question...

Gambino was supposed to be holding his hands out because his last watch was broken. He was suppoesed to catch the Watch. Gino made him turn around. Boom.

Wtf? I wasn't asking a question. And what makes you think that he was reaching for a watch? And why would the watch be broken? You can obviously tell the watch is still tucked into his shirt when he turns around.

A sentence ending in a question mark is a question. I should know - I'm majoring in English at Purdue University.

Well if you are, then you should know what a rhetorical question is.
Harris
a d0t.
Darlaa
Harris
Darlaa
If that is an entry point it's a mighty big one. is a high powered shot from that distance, (or any shot what so ever) bount to leave just a very small hole. (almost to small to see from that distance)?
You have to take in consideration the fact that a bullet would rip some of the shirt, making the entry point look larger.

When I see it on tv its just a very small hole. you have to be hit by some kind of basuka to take the shirt apart.

I don't see what you two are talking about.. You can still see the stipes on every spot on his vest, and his cape would have to be ripped, too, because it's covering some of his vest.
Not in the one with the entry hole. The Cape is flying up due to wind.

Touche.

But, the cape is also covering some of his vest. It would probably penetrate some of the cape.

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
Harris
a d0t.
Darlaa
Harris
Darlaa
If that is an entry point it's a mighty big one. is a high powered shot from that distance, (or any shot what so ever) bount to leave just a very small hole. (almost to small to see from that distance)?
You have to take in consideration the fact that a bullet would rip some of the shirt, making the entry point look larger.

When I see it on tv its just a very small hole. you have to be hit by some kind of basuka to take the shirt apart.

I don't see what you two are talking about.. You can still see the stipes on every spot on his vest, and his cape would have to be ripped, too, because it's covering some of his vest.

thats true its a big dark spot but I say it could just be shadow from the wrinkles in his vest.
a d0t.
Harris
a d0t.
Darlaa
Harris
Darlaa

Touche.

But, the cape is also covering some of his vest. It would probably penetrate some of the cape.
(I just noticed this)

Look at the bottom frame again. Look at the cape. Part of the it flying away. This means right before the sniper shot, the wind picked up a little.

Thus explaining why he fell bckwards! He was off balance, and fell!

kiironobara's Husband

Shirtless Codger

10,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
a d0t.
architect_eyes
a d0t.
Harris
a d0t.
Misterioso
Idk if its what you said, but he wasn't shot by a "bullet" he was shot by a watch, which didn't peirce the skin, it stopped at Gambino's watch, andthe impact caused him pain, then staggered, then fell

Gambino was supposed to be holding his hands out because his last watch was broken. He was suppoesed to catch the Watch. Gino made him turn around. Boom.

Wtf? I wasn't asking a question. And what makes you think that he was reaching for a watch? And why would the watch be broken? You can obviously tell the watch is still tucked into his shirt when he turns around.

A sentence ending in a question mark is a question. I should know - I'm majoring in English at Purdue University.

Oh, I do, but you obviously don't... because if you did, you would've known you asked one and wouldn't have wondered why you asked a question in the first place.

Magic Genius

You're just saying what all the other threads like this have said. In a non-n00bish way. You're saying that the bullet hit the watch, which like 50 other threads have said. Or did I miss something?
Trinity Raven
You're just saying what all the other threads like this have said. In a non-n00bish way. You're saying that the bullet hit the watch, which like 50 other threads have said. Or did I miss something?
They are all saying he was shot from the front, and it hit the watch and it stopped. Im saying it went through the back, hit the watch, and stopped.

Magic Genius

Harris
Trinity Raven
They are all saying he was shot from the front, and it hit the watch and it stopped. Im saying it went through the back, hit the watch, and stopped.
Alright, at least you're saying it was from the back.
I must leave now. Continue to comment if you wish.
architect_eyes
a d0t.
architect_eyes
a d0t.
Harris
a d0t.
Misterioso

Oh, I do, but you obviously don't... because if you did, you would've known you asked one and wouldn't have wondered why you asked a question in the first place.

I'm having trouble understanding what you're saying.

Are you stating that I don't know what a rhetorical question is because I didn't say that I made one in the first place? Because, I don't believe you have to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff