............. 0.06981981981982 7.0% [ 31 ]
O________O I DON'T KNOW 0.22297297297297 22.3% [ 99 ]
Total Votes:[ 444 ]

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I returned to Gaia after a couple months off, and I got the new RIG and went to the art thread and discovered the Nicu x Cres pics. emotion_drool

I haven't been much of a Nicu x Cres fan in the past but damn those photos are hot. :3

Big Member

The Thing from the Clouds
I returned to Gaia after a couple months off, and I got the new RIG and went to the art thread and discovered the Nicu x Cres pics. emotion_drool

I haven't been much of a Nicu x Cres fan in the past but damn those photos are hot. :3
This! Absolutely this.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
xp
Tama Rama Ding Dong

This! Absolutely this.
Maybe that ship isn't so bad huh? emotion_awesome

Big Member

xp
Tama Rama Ding Dong

This! Absolutely this.
Maybe that ship isn't so bad huh? emotion_awesome
emotion_awesome

Interstellar Explorer

Hello, I guess you guys would love these pictures of Nicu and bring up memories as well smile (Halloween, Xmas, I personally collect them and also have a list of them in a thread but not gonna advertise it if you don't want me to.) The lamb one was found in an other older thread, others are my old savings. Just as an idea, they could be in the first post where the lamb costume picture is... 3nodding
P. s. the art of Nicu x Cresento is nice, I'm not a yaoi shipper though... xp

Here we go!
1. 2008 - 2009 2. 2008 Halloween (right?)
3. 2009- 4. 2009 Halloween (S.I.N. Cultist) 5. A Clockwork Orange - Alex DeLarge 6. 2010, 2012 Xmas 7. 2010 April Fools (Meowbook)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In Bifrost: 1. 2011 - 2. 2011 Halloween (Snatch - Mickey O'Neill) 3. 2011 Christmas (Back Alley Bargins version was in Bifrost at 2012 Xmas) 4. 2012 Halloween (The Hobbit - Bilbo Baggins)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Obi Aoi
Hello, I guess you guys would love these pictures of Nicu and bring up memories as well smile (Halloween, Xmas, I personally collect them and also have a list of them in a thread but not gonna advertise it if you don't want me to.) The lamb one was found in an other older thread, others are my old savings. Just as an idea, they could be in the first post where the lamb costume picture is... 3nodding

Here we go!
3. 2009- 4. 2009 Halloween (S.I.N. Cultist) 5. A Clockwork Orange - Alex DeLarge 6. 2010, 2012 Xmas 7. 2010 April Fools (Meowbook)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In Bifrost: 1. 2011 - 2. 2011 Halloween (Snatch - Mickey O'Neill) 3. 2011 Christmas (Back Alley Bargins version was in Bifrost at 2012 Xmas) 4. 2012 Halloween (The Hobbit - Bilbo Baggins)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thanks for posting this! I love all these photos of him, and it's nice to have them all in one post. 4laugh

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
am I the only one who, although I loved the event, wishes they had a manga or mini comic out for the event? I wanted to know what the NPCs were doing for Valentine's day. Who dated who? Who got turned down for whom? ya know sad

Interstellar Explorer

Obi Aoi

Here we go!

Thanks for posting this! I love all these photos of him, and it's nice to have them all in one post. 4laugh

You're very welcome smile
Agreed, I love to see them together too 3nodding

Little correction: I left out the Clockwork Orange cosplay was at 2010 Halloween.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
An_Cafe_chan
am I the only one who, although I loved the event, wishes they had a manga or mini comic out for the event? I wanted to know what the NPCs were doing for Valentine's day. Who dated who? Who got turned down for whom? ya know sad

i am with you on this. i was hoping for anything because the manga is soooo sloooooooow and really, why not. why not we see a mini comic of how valentine's is going. just, how did we even get the candy hearts anyway. like, were the shop owners selling them? i can see that kind of storyline be brought out, to make sense that all these npcs have their faces on the hearts. would have been fun if even there was a competition with all the npcs on who sold out their hearts first. (most used npc heart that was sent in valentines)

*sigh* and with easter, we will probably just have more easter bunny vs. diedrich. xd

Friendly Gaian

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
scullylam
An_Cafe_chan

i am with you on this. i was hoping for anything because the manga is soooo sloooooooow and really, why not. why not we see a mini comic of how valentine's is going. just, how did we even get the candy hearts anyway. like, were the shop owners selling them? i can see that kind of storyline be brought out, to make sense that all these npcs have their faces on the hearts. would have been fun if even there was a competition with all the npcs on who sold out their hearts first. (most used npc heart that was sent in valentines)

*sigh* and with easter, we will probably just have more easter bunny vs. diedrich. xd

off topic: we're never going to see what happened to Nicu and Cresento and if and how Gino died and who found that letter the day Johnny was killed, and if Zhivago will ever go to jail or get killed by Kuro's bunch.

Seriously gaia I want to know these things before I turn 80 D:<

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,740 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
An_Cafe_chan
scullylam
An_Cafe_chan

off topic: we're never going to see what happened to Nicu and Cresento and if and how Gino died and who found that letter the day Johnny was killed, and if Zhivago will ever go to jail or get killed by Kuro's bunch.

Seriously gaia I want to know these things before I turn 80 D:<

I agree >.< I can´t wait for the next chapter. gaia give us mooorree <3
the Nicolar Companion is more popular than the Louie Companion, i've noticed.

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
rina_goldenraye
the Nicolar Companion is more popular than the Louie Companion, i've noticed.
Cuz Nicu is awesome. emotion_dealwithit I really want the companion. emo

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
And yaaaay this thread was bumped! biggrin
i think it'd be awesome if the people at Gaia had official plushies made of the most popular NPC's. like real life SDPlus plushies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff