• Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Metsysman
Ecce
<center>User Image
.[Dotty].

She looks good in the spiders.

I look good in the wings wink

Yes ok we have all but I best looking bloke butterfly (doesn't exist)

oh i see what your problem is... you're just some insecure macho a*****e. you're only pissed about the butterfly wings because they're pretty, and OMGZ GUYS AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE PRETTY.
I don't think the items suck, I think they're actually a pretty nice change from the usual themes - animals, angelic/demonic, accessories.

I'm not one for the butterfly wings (mainly because my main account has Fairy Wings from a friend that I'm not willing to remove) and the fact I prefer colourful wings rather than plain ones. They're nice all the same, just not my style.

Normally I cower in fear whenever theres a spider, but this funky chestplate thing is just awesome <3 I think it's really creative to bring insects into the item range, not because they're strange, but because they give a touch of "class" to avatars.

But as for their current selling prices.. eheh.. that's a .. different matter. >_>
Yaburetayume
I personally love them. Since the Lunar/Solar Cloaks they've been ditching the Angelic/Demonic thing and just going totally creative, and look how successful it's been. 3nodding

I do hope they release more. Just not as donation items. smile

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I uber heart Moogle.

User Image
the new donation items dont really match my avatar, but Im happy that a lot of people like them 3nodding
Metsysman
Ezpi
I think the spider thingies would go with your outfit. Thats what I have my eye set on right now.
If you can find someone looking good in one...please post it. 3nodding

I honestly like how the spider thing looks on my avatar smile

8,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding but kudos to the admins for makeing them.
I can't choose which item I like more, as a matter of fact. sweatdrop They are getting very creative with the donation items, though. I really like that. biggrin Does anyone remember that days where just about every donation letter had either a demonic or an angelic item in it?
they are a gift, I love them..buzz off.

Conservative Sex Symbol

domokun I liek them grood!!1!1!11

[/kidding]
Well, yeah I am a little disapointed. I was expecting devil or angel wings. But you have to admit the butterfly wings are really pretty. I'll take em off your hands if you want.
I like the butterfly wings. I am known for my wierd outfits in the theads I am a regular of.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff