Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
Owlie
Kytona
I think Lanzer and the rest of the admins are making us as users choose the storyline... See all the theory threads? Maybe they are looking for the most logical one and plan on going from that to continue the events of the 1st. Might not be true, but it does have a decent reason for why we haven't had any updates yet... sweatdrop

If they did updates every day, users that don't get online every day would be incredibly confused.

Not to mention that they probably think this is hilarious with all the conspiracy theories running around.
Touche!
However, the admins also probably see the huge support for Gino, which is likely why there was no Gino option. So rest assured, Gino will survive.
I believe in the pole thing. It's pretty obvious. Gambino got his tower because he was most popular, he also was crushed, because he was most popular. He also fell into the water instead of splatting onto concrete, because he was most popular, Gambino's not dead. But the LabTech folk will have something more to do with this.

So basicaly, because he's the favourite "Oh n0, Gam8in0's b33n sh0t! AAAAH! My L1f3 = wr3ck3d!!!!!!111!!1"

*Gambino swims to shore*

"OMG!!!!!!1! H3'5 AL1V3!!!!!111"
I think that the reason why there hasn't been any updates is because the admins don't have an ending. They don't know what they're going to do with the story, so they're delaying it as long as possible.
Mynxine
Or they like to watch us squirm.
more likely
Undine212
Mynxine
more likely

I like that.
Is anyone home?

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Raskit
I believe in the pole thing. It's pretty obvious. Gambino got his tower because he was most popular, he also was crushed, because he was most popular. He also fell into the water instead of splatting onto concrete, because he was most popular, Gambino's not dead. But the LabTech folk will have something more to do with this.

So basicaly, because he's the favourite "Oh n0, Gam8in0's b33n sh0t! AAAAH! My L1f3 = wr3ck3d!!!!!!111!!1"

*Gambino swims to shore*

"OMG!!!!!!1! H3'5 AL1V3!!!!!111"

That's funny, though you are implying that all Gambino supporters are n00bs, which they arn't. A good portion of the noobs I put up with arn't informed enough to care. The oldbies are the ones at each other's throats for either who they support, or the fact that they support anyone (the 'it's a bunch of pixels' argument).
And I apologise if that wasn't what you were implying... sweatdrop

I think that the admins have a story planned, that would only change a little based upon the poll. I don't think anyone from either family died, because there'd be a bunch of pi$$ed off people here...
Mynxine

That's what I think. stare

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
hmmm..so he's my theory...
Well maybe it was someone behind gino that shot Gambino. I mean just as Gino realized that the 'evil' was actually his father ---

OMG! I got it! Since Gambino was acting all freacky and Gino didn't know that he was actually his father, he could have been convinced to let in one of the snipers. (or maybe more than one) So right before The deed was supposed to be done Gino realized that that's his father too late! Gambino is shot. Gino and the sniper(s?) get away right before the tower falls, so they're safe.

The sniper at Durem was probably meant for the Twins. It was just luck that the tower landed on their mansion.(maybe killed them?*doubt it*) So the second sniper's job was easy.

so, the only thing left is...Who are the sniper(s?). Oh, and the 'why?" I think is obvious. To get to power. ... That's it I think. I wrote everything down as fast as I could before it flew out of my mind.

My backupV

User Image

This came to me when I saw these pictures

and if they are looking around for a good story...I hope they'll pic mine!
Mynxine

That's what I think. stare

Newbie Noob

Chimeiteki
I don't think they'd do something like that neutral
Realize it does take a s**t load of coding to get a few pages just right.

It's gonna take a while to finish all the coding for the storyline. I wouldn't be surprised if that little comic we all saw took a week to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff