Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm guessing no, but can you wear more than one of the same kind of donation item from this month? It'd be neat to wear the Mantilla as a cloak and also as wings, or have 12 spider legs at once. Anyone tried?

Shirtless Fatcat

Akkhima
I'm guessing no, but can you wear more than one of the same kind of donation item from this month? It'd be neat to wear the Mantilla as a cloak and also as wings, or have 12 spider legs at once. Anyone tried?

i've seen it done but i haven't tried yet, but i think yes
You can.

Example:User Image

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
no, that's wearing one of each item at the same time. she's asking if you can wear 2 of one of the items (i.e. 2 butterfly mantillas, in different forms) at once. which, i don't think you can, because they stay in the same slot in each form (even as spread-out wings, the butterfly mantilla is still a cloak item, not a back item).
Xavier-Guillaume
You can.

Example:User Image

No, that's one of each. I'm talking about two of the same one.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
It might not be possible, at least not judging by past donation items. With the Lunar Cloak, you can't wear any more than one of the poses at any one time. The second item doesn't actually allow you to select any poses.

I don't know if the same applies to the wings, but I've yet to see anybody wearing two wings at once. sweatdrop
and wat r u talking bout
If possible it would be neat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas