Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gatekeeper

If you look behind the tower's debris, that little shacks still there. xd I swear, Gambino should've just lived in that thing.
I'm not sure if this has been posted about before or if it's already been revealed, but what IS that little shack?

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It's the love shack! =O
A gazebo?(sp)

Aged Vet

Ho'kay, so if the huge tower represented Gambino, and fell with him... What if that little gazebo represents Gino? It still stands, and means that he survived! surprised
[/horriblyfarfetchedwishfulthinking]
Fomite
Ho'kay, so if the huge tower represented Gambino, and fell with him... What if that little gazebo represents Gino? It still stands, and means that he survived! surprised
3nodding *poke*
Fomite

<center>too true :O
it's where Gino lives with his pet Monkey!
</center>

Gatekeeper

Nami the Thief
A gazebo?(sp)
Probably something of that sort. He might've lived in it while he was homeless. I mean, it was winter just the other month or so ago.
Fomite

yay crazy plot ideas! i like it!

Gatekeeper

Fomite
It might be where Gino's "stored". xd
I'm guessing it's the access route to the underground G-CORP labs

Aged Vet

Access Time
Fomite
It might be where Gino's "stored". xd
I can see that, too. xd

Gambino: "GINO! GO GET IN YER HUT, BOY. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"
Gino: " ...yes, father."
Remember -- the mansion that Gambino owned and was represented by blew up, and Gambino survived.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff