Welcome to Gaia! ::

umm LabTechX is the only of the laptechs that is ont a zombie other then that one,but he is whereing the same thing th shoter was almost,do u think it was him,i think the thing he delvied was a gun,they fixed,he missed the shot,and hit ginos watch cuz his watch fell before gambinos and then gamibno felt sick and felll,and the tower fell beacuse if gamibno falls...so doe shis tower(i know i cant spell)
Hrrrmm.. Maybe..

Eloquent Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
You're not good at talking.

And as for X, we can't tell if he's a zombie or not. He might be zombified with only a partial cure. Maybe he got an advanced strain of the virus.
Kunai Jones
You're not good at talking.

And as for X, we can't tell if he's a zombie or not. He might be zombified with only a partial cure. Maybe he got an advanced strain of the virus.
yes i can see that but as u can tell i am only guessing man .
Labtech 123 was the only non zombie, and besides, isn't he a little too klutz to be a gun handler?
Kysho Kusagi
Labtech 123 was the only non zombie, and besides, isn't he a little too klutz to be a gun handler?
not tlaking about him did u not read i said beside him omfg...
shippo293
Kysho Kusagi
ohemeffgee, of I'm sorry for not reading the whole thing right, its just I'm no good at reading stuff like that and besides, there is enough nonsense to make me wanna die... stare
Kysho Kusagi

thts only in avatar form.
Kysho Kusagi
form what we know lebtech X isn't a zombi
Kysho Kusagi
shippo293
Kysho Kusagi
ohemeffgee, of I'm sorry for not reading the whole thing right, its just I'm no good at reading stuff like that and besides, there is enough nonsense to make me wanna die... stare
lol srry i was typeing to fast

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
shippo293
Kysho Kusagi
shippo293
Kysho Kusagi
lol srry i was typeing to fast
sweatdrop just dont type so fast next time, 'k?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff