Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Senshi

Lazarus Larkin
This is the first time I've ever heard anyone call Avatar: The Last Airbender "The Legend of Aang". Is that a fanon thing or something?

Anyway, I think Hot Topics are largely chosen if there are a bajillion topics about a particular thing taking over a forum. So if a bunch of Legend of Korra threads start running over the TV forum it might happen.

In other countries outside of America and Canada they called it The Legend of Aang. It was always like that so fans in those countries didn't quite get it during the first season that Aang was the last of the Airbenders until the Norther Air Temple episode.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
i would love a forum AND sponsor.
Bolin is so sexy omigawd

Beloved Nerd

Kain-Senpai
Since when was Avatar, The Last Airbender called The Last Air Bender: The Legend of Aang? o.O That's new to me.

I wouldn't mind a Hot Topic for Avatar, just it may have to be expanded to talk more than just Korra (since Korra has officially aired today).

I thought they changed the series' title to "The Legend of Aang" when the series was about to end or something...At least, it's called that in Europe (not that I live in Europe)

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
ZOMG! YES! I saw the first 2 episodes and LOVE Legend of Korra heart

And IMHO it would have far more longevity than the "Friday the 13th" forum :/

Beloved Nerd

Kain-Senpai
The Drunken Jester
Kain-Senpai
Since when was Avatar, The Last Airbender called The Last Air Bender: The Legend of Aang? o.O That's new to me.

That title was adopted sometime after the live action movie came out.

Well, that's a terrible adoption. No wonder I didn't pick on it. That movie isn't a movie. It's an hour and a half season 1 trailer. lawls. It was soooooo bad. D:

I think the TV series changed its name to The Legend of Aang after the movie came out, not that that was the title of the movie.

Mysterious Trickster

SaikoTaiko
Kain-Senpai

I wouldn't mind a Hot Topic for Avatar, just it may have to be expanded to talk more than just Korra (since Korra has officially aired today).

I thought they changed the series' title to "The Legend of Aang" when the series was about to end or something...At least, it's called that in Europe (not that I live in Europe)

Not that I know of, and I was stalking Avatar when it was around at the time. So... ::shrugs::

Unforgiving Tactician

6,900 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I've loved all the Avatar series...I can't wait for this one ^_^ and all the cool things it will bring
Yeah, I've seen the two episodes of Legend of Korra. It's pretty good and I think it's worth watching. I'm also looking forward to the next episodes biggrin

Mysterious Trickster

SaikoTaiko
Kain-Senpai
The Drunken Jester
Kain-Senpai

That title was adopted sometime after the live action movie came out.

Well, that's a terrible adoption. No wonder I didn't pick on it. That movie isn't a movie. It's an hour and a half season 1 trailer. lawls. It was soooooo bad. D:

I think the TV series changed its name to The Legend of Aang after the movie came out, not that that was the title of the movie.

No, it was never changed (in America).

Beloved Nerd

EliteDanneh
Frankly, I'm getting rather bored with all the topics regarding it popping up in every other forum but where they should be.

It's left a rather sour taste in my mouth and pushed me further away from wanting to watch it.

*Insert hipster meme*
I dunno why if a TV series is so popular, it will leave a bad taste in your mouth...

Butterfly Prince

SaikoTaiko
EliteDanneh
Frankly, I'm getting rather bored with all the topics regarding it popping up in every other forum but where they should be.

It's left a rather sour taste in my mouth and pushed me further away from wanting to watch it.

*Insert hipster meme*
I dunno why if a TV series is so popular, it will leave a bad taste in your mouth...

I'm by no means a hipster, I'm hardly even fashionable.

Bad taste? I'll point you towards the Twilight series and maybe you can relate to what I'm saying when having something shoved down your throat over and over gets tiresome. ...No homo.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Well, it gets annoying when people shove something down your throat when you're not into it. It's part of the reason I've never watched My Little Pony (that and the fact that I don't like the way the new ponies look... I like my old 80s ponies sweatdrop )

I watched the first season of Avatar and didn't like it that much and never watched the rest; I don't have any interest in Korra.

Beloved Nerd

AnimeMonkey
ZOMG! YES! I saw the first 2 episodes and LOVE Legend of Korra heart

And IMHO it would have far more longevity than the "Friday the 13th" forum :/

Lol right? Oh well.
I don't blame Korra not being talked about a lot...Nickelodeon had crappy ads for Korra :/
Or like, they only started advertising on Nick like last week.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I assume companies approached Gaia and Gaia sees what they can get away with on the site. I can't really swallow that many were talking about Lockout. confused

Beloved Nerd

Lazarus Larkin
Well, it gets annoying when people shove something down your throat when you're not into it. It's part of the reason I've never watched My Little Pony (that and the fact that I don't like the way the new ponies look... I like my old 80s ponies sweatdrop )

I watched the first season of Avatar and didn't like it that much and never watched the rest; I don't have any interest in Korra.

It's like like they're forcing you to watch it...
:/ Just sharing their like for it.
I haven't even seen any threads about Korra on Gaia...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff