Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can someone post a link to the News Report thing? God, I can't find Gambino anywhere. His tower is on Isle De Gambino right? He's just not there sweatdrop I mean I see the sisters but not him. Or the helicopter. -sigh- I feel really stupid redface
go up right up with the arrows.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
when you are in isle de gambino, do you see a arrow that points up? click on that and keep clicking the arrows that follow until you reach the top of the tower.
OMG! I feel so stupid! That's why I don't see him! Please, forgive me for being such a jack a** lol I can't believe that. Thanks guys for telling me redface and forget that I am a complete idiot XD

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Vanilla Lace
OMG! I feel so stupid! That's why I don't see him! Please, forgive me for being such a jack a** lol I can't believe that. Thanks guys for telling me redface and forget that I am a complete idiot XD
you are welcome, honey!
awww it's ok to feel that way, and atleast someone was nice enough to answer you!

Gawker

well i see the tower but i cant get in how do you get in sad sad sad
reen3

You can't get in. You can only follow the arrows above the Isle to get to the top of the tower.
Vanilla Lace

Don't worry, you're not an idiot. I was in the same boat as you for a long time. I had no idea how to get to the tower, and nobody would help me sad Anyways, I was just randomly following the arrows one day when I found it. So don't feel bad lol. sweatdrop

Gawker

C.G. Kaeru
reen3

You can't get in. You can only follow the arrows above the Isle to get to the top of the tower.
o ok thnx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces