RP battle?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 24, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

y r u a shadow
yay rp battle rocks!
i was putting it in the first page.
Please don't bump. It's called the GCD for a reason.
I admire some of them for their creativeness. It's really role-play and nothing more..

However, there are a few I'd very much like to hit with a slimey fish for their stupidity...
bump

try to read this:

h3HeH3... I @M thE UL+IM4+3 LE3+er!!! fe4R M3!!! j00 c4nNo+ 0WNz0r +h3 pow3R foR L33+, phOR 1+ OWn5 yOu!!! P0W3R T0 +H3 L33+3r5! @LL wh0 0ppo5e u5 w1ll ei+HER cOWer 1N 0Ur wR@+H oR D1e!!! 8WH4H4H@!!!!
i wouldnt mind if batman was in there! xp
I think it's petty for the people to try and sell their name to gaia just because they want the publicity. Hell. I donate gold/items to a random person at least once a day, yet you don't see me having a thread claiming that I'm a super hero do you? ~shrug~ Let them do whatever they need to do in order to make themselves known. But I think they should do something possitive to get the attention. >.<
gotgirth
hey this is about the community, right?
No. Superhero's are not part of the main community, they're just users who run around pretending to be. If this was an actual discussion, eg. 'Should we have superhero items?' etc. THEN it would be allowable in this forum, asking people to vote wether or not you should start a thread is considered spam.
hey this is about the community, right?
kougramaster666
Super_Gman, the original from 2004, helped a hell of alot of people, including myself, on quests, but he left at the start of this year, due to the increase of new 'super heros' who get popularity for pretty much bugger all work... xp

Well, until someone like him comes around, I'm staying out of this superhero business..

You know, I'd don a cape and do it myself, but I'm far from rich.. sweatdrop
you guys forgot me!

Love
Demonic Boy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items