Welcome to Gaia! ::

Last night I was playing TimeSplitters3 with my friend and we went to the Zombie level and it was just like the Haloween Bash 2k4...You go to a mansion and there's zombies everywhere...Then you meet ''LabTechs'' and they are either zombies or lunatics...You the go to the Lab down stairs...Waves of zombies...Then at the end you have to escape because the whole place self-destructs...Whaddya think?Gaia ripped TS3FP off or did TSP3FP or was it a coincidence?
Considering the event was basically a copy of Resident Evil, I'd say the game ripped of Resident Evil xd

Not that I've ever played either.
I heard that it was a spoof of Resident Evil.
A_Can_Of_Whoop_Ass
Last night I was playing TimeSplitters3 with my friend and we went to the Zombie level and it was just like the Haloween Bash 2k4...You go to a mansion and there's zombies everywhere...Then you meet ''LabTechs'' and they are either zombies or lunatics...You the go to the Lab down stairs...Waves of zombies...Then at the end you have to escape because the whole place self-destructs...Whaddya think?Gaia ripped TS3FP off or did TSP3FP or was it a coincidence?
...Wow...that is kinda wierd? O_o
Maybe some info leaked out and Gaia ate it up? sweatdrop
nah it was a spoof of the resi movie and games i think x3.

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
It just shows that it is a very simple or popular zombie-shoot-em-games. Maybe both Gaia and TS3FP took the idea of Resident Evil (as far as I know they had been around before Gaia and TS3FP).

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Wasn't Timesplitters 3 released like, a week ago?

Considering the Halloween Bash 2k4 was, surprisingly, on Halloween 2004, didn't Gaia's event come before Timesplitters 3 was available for them to play? eek

Based on Resident Evil, maybe.
Seth Darkheart
Wasn't Timesplitters 3 released like, a week ago?

Considering the Halloween Bash 2k4 was, surprisingly, on Halloween 2004, didn't Gaia's event come before Timesplitters 3 was available for them to play? eek

Based on Resident Evil, maybe.
But back in october it was due to be released in november but got delayed and there was previews of the game since september I think...

Rainbow Swapper

im pretty sure it is based on resident evil and G corp is meant to represent the Umbrella Corporation
That was clearly redident evil...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces