Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a question, Since it took Gambino so long to fall, why didn't Cindy catch him in her helicopter? I mean, did she not like him or something? Or...was she to busy shooting him to catch him? ninja Yeah..not really sure...but it does make me wonder!
I only think he was falling for so long incase some people signed on later and wasnt sure of anything that was going on. Plus he mite have been too close to the tower for the copter to get reach him.
Kysho Kusagi
I only think he was falling for so long incase some people signed on later and wasnt sure of anything that was going on. Plus he mite have been too close to the tower for the copter to get reach him.
Dont they have safety ropes or latters they can throw at him? Maybe tie it to a rock so it has weight to get to him?
Suki Motosuwa
Kysho Kusagi
Dont they have safety ropes or latters they can throw at him? Maybe tie it to a rock so it has weight to get to him?
Well, if they threw a rope to him with a rock, he wouldnt have catched it cause he mite have been knocked out. Same goes for the ladder, yet I guess someone could have held on to the ladder and jumped for him. sweatdrop

Loyal Gaian

38,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Market Browser 100
i said it before: she would have crashed into the skyscraper and helicopters arnt THAT manouvreble
I don't think it has anything to do with if she liked him or not.The story just wouldn't work the way they wanted it if he was caught by a helicopter.
Kysho Kusagi
Suki Motosuwa
Kysho Kusagi
Well, if they threw a rope to him with a rock, he wouldnt have catched it cause he mite have been knocked out. Same goes for the ladder, yet I guess someone could have held on to the ladder and jumped for him. sweatdrop
Yeah...guess no one thought he was that important to do that! -shrugs-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces