Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia is a forum/community. There were only forums before the fishing game came out and that's what it's meant to be. The avatar, items, gold, fishing, housing and eerything else in that category are not important, it's the forum, which this site is based on. :sighs:
TriskDaemon
The Mighty Sushi Database
TriskDaemon
The "forum with benefits" view of Gaia is one that seems to work for right now, but Lanzer has stated that Gaia is basically not working as intended yet... Alpha means alpha, really. We're not anywhere near Lanzer's vision for the site.
yup i don't think he's even mentioned all the things he plans for beta. the thing is though i think i'll be a bit sad when beta comes out as (although it will have story and good features) there won't be anymore to look forward to or the anticipation that there is now but maybe the features will be so cool i don't care.
Ehh... I think that beta doesn't mean that there will be NO more new features. A site like this is never finished. They might pause the code, but they won't freeze it forever. They can't let Gaia stagnate.

I agree....afterall, when Neopets went Beta, they still had lots of different games coming in....I think that Gaia will be just like that as well....Also, I'm not so sure about the fact that the storeh line is gonna be really dark....What do they mean by that?!?! Will this mean that the new NPCs will be far more serious than the old ones?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff