Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

i really would like if gaia made items for the animations frozen and how to train your dragon and hotel transylvania

Wealthy Millionaire

emotion_bigheart

Valiant Jackling

Your wish has been granted - Queen of the Frozen North

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Cough the Dragonrider
Hotel Transylvania was forgettable.
Not enough though.

Valiant Jackling

Beast Henshin
Cough the Dragonrider
Not enough though.

That's what the darn item was called. I couldn't find the Dragons one anywhere xD

The recolor is Sneeze the Dragonrider.... Now that I know what the heck it was called for a search

Wealthy Millionaire

Erailea
thanks i saw it but it doesn't look like elsa's outfit

Valiant Jackling

angel susu x3
Erailea

Oh gods, if Gaia came out with her outfit, I can see them splitting it into two or three pieces - the dress, the sleeves and the cape - just to make people buy multiples of the item

Copyright might be a bit of an issue too. Disney is rather aggressive about such things, so the Queen item is more of an inspiration since Disney can't do anything about that. There are enough difference between the two.

Wealthy Millionaire

Beast Henshin
Cough the Dragonrider
Not enough though.

they don't look the same :<

Wealthy Millionaire

Erailea
angel susu x3
Erailea

Oh gods, if Gaia came out with her outfit, I can see them splitting it into two or three pieces - the dress, the sleeves and the cape - just to make people buy multiples of the item

Copyright might be a bit of an issue too. Disney is rather aggressive about such things, so the Queen item is more of an inspiration since Disney can't do anything about that. There are enough difference between the two.
oh ok thanks
you do know copyright is a thing? they can not and will not make items just like them that you want.

the anime, tv shows, and cartoons items they made a deals with the people. cat_rofl

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
D3LP
you do know copyright is a thing? they can not and will not make items just like them that you want.

the anime, tv shows, and cartoons items they made a deals with the people. cat_rofl

They can always make similar items. So as long as they change a little something and don't call it "Frozen" or "How to train your dragon", they're ok.
Virgo Whiskers
D3LP

They can always make similar items. So as long as they change a little something and don't call it "Frozen" or "How to train your dragon", they're ok.

they do but she does not like them. she wants them to look just like them and be like them and so on.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
D3LP
Virgo Whiskers
D3LP

they do but she does not like them. she wants them to look just like them and be like them and so on.

I think Gaia could make items that look more similar than the ones listed and still be ok. But yes, if she wants exact copies, she's out of luck. I doubt Disney would ever partner with Gaia. Disney doesn't need the advertising and Gaia couldn't afford the copyrights.
Virgo Whiskers
D3LP
Virgo Whiskers
D3LP

I think Gaia could make items that look more similar than the ones listed and still be ok. But yes, if she wants exact copies, she's out of luck. I doubt Disney would ever partner with Gaia. Disney doesn't need the advertising and Gaia couldn't afford the copyrights.

ya true and i bet they could make them better but they do not want to.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image This one is good for Elsa's hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff