Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Medic

I've been perfectly fine with the truckloads of caches that have been dumped in recent times up until the other day. The special tab of my inventory decided that even though I only have like 3 rows of items in there, I should have a 2nd page and divide my stacks of different caches neutral

Omnipresent Rabbit

30,750 Points
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Married 100
  • Striking Knight 150
Like someone said previously when people were able to buy 1000 bundles from Bifrost was around when people got the idea to dump their leftovers there (from alchemy).

I myself liked to dump a bunch in to space out my Loyal shop items (which I also donated to the dumpster on numerous occassions), but every person who does it has different intentions. I do doubt that many of them are trolls as some would mention. As trolls would put in things that are more worthless then the garbage the admin already puts in.

I've said it numerous times: I will take a cache over newspaper any day.

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sheshira
It's definitely been going for a while. I've stopped diving not because I mind but because I still have like 800 caches to open. I've managed to get one heart charm from it so far. emotion_c8

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Saaaaame I had 800+ caches and those took forever to open.
*still have a hand full to go*
xD

~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Bunnie_Tsukino
sweatdrop Uh not sound newbie where dumpster drive?

It's undert he games tab :3 (under mini games at the bottom)

People donate and you can pick up stuff =]

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love having the caches in Dumpster Dive! It's really nice of people to put them in there instead of reselling them. Those caches are really helping me advance in Alchemy. 3nodding

Gnarwhalrus's Comrade

Questionable Wrangler

I know I dumped a lot because I bought the 1000 bundle and because of that nothing else would show up in my "special" tab in my inventory there was too many

IRL Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Like others have said, people bought them in bulk and dumped what they wanted. Some people do it to piss others off. Some people do it because they want more people doing alchemy, and some do it because they run out of room.

Me, I get a ton of caches, and honestly all I want to do is be able to sell them back to the shop, versus the marketplace. I don't mind getting them from DD, but as alchemy isn't a thing I'm into, I'd rather just sell them back to the shop, since they are a gold shop item. Rather than dealing with a picky marketplace, that won't let me put them all down in bulk. I just want them out of my inventory. If i could sell them in bulk on MP I would. ;__;

Kian Suijin's Partner In Crime

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
Raftelfan
I've been perfectly fine with the truckloads of caches that have been dumped in recent times up until the other day. The special tab of my inventory decided that even though I only have like 3 rows of items in there, I should have a 2nd page and divide my stacks of different caches neutral

Oh, I hate it when it does that. gonk

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Lyrical Aiko
Sheshira
It's definitely been going for a while. I've stopped diving not because I mind but because I still have like 800 caches to open. I've managed to get one heart charm from it so far. emotion_c8

800, really? Dang girl. XD You're pretty much set for life.

I love the caches but at least to a lvl 1 alchemist, there's not really much you can make from the stuff in the caches. Totally sucks.

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
DrdScully
Lyrical Aiko
Sheshira

800, really? Dang girl. XD You're pretty much set for life.

I love the caches but at least to a lvl 1 alchemist, there's not really much you can make from the stuff in the caches. Totally sucks.

Ah, yeah. That's a fair point.

Friendly Misfit

26,725 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • That One Hero 500
Awww Applesauce
Like others have said, people bought them in bulk and dumped what they wanted. Some people do it to piss others off. Some people do it because they want more people doing alchemy, and some do it because they run out of room.

Me, I get a ton of caches, and honestly all I want to do is be able to sell them back to the shop, versus the marketplace. I don't mind getting them from DD, but as alchemy isn't a thing I'm into, I'd rather just sell them back to the shop, since they are a gold shop item. Rather than dealing with a picky marketplace, that won't let me put them all down in bulk. I just want them out of my inventory. If i could sell them in bulk on MP I would. ;__;

Do what I do. Open them, select an item, then sell the items back. You get a bigger profit overall, and you can sell the items in bulk as opposed to not being able to sell the caches in bulk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff