36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Catera
Polkipop
Catera
Polkipop
It's actually funny how you have like 20 new-old people talking in a reminisce-ish thread about the good old times, and a few days later they disappear again into their hiatuses and you see the same old 10-15 users left hanging around in the forums and talking to their mules.

Don't just poof again into your hiatus and keep talking with those users that are left here.
The more the merrier.
its what I do now I just take breaks but ill always come back.

well, I didn't try to offend you, it's just a trend I noticed on most of that kind of topics
sorry I didn't mean to seem annoyed or rude myself Gaia on the phone doesn't allow emotes sad s that and my punctuation and grammar isn't too great anyway, I was just agreeing with what you said really. Sorry.

It's okay, I'm just tired and sick = overly sensible xD

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Polkipop
Catera
Polkipop
Catera
Polkipop
It's actually funny how you have like 20 new-old people talking in a reminisce-ish thread about the good old times, and a few days later they disappear again into their hiatuses and you see the same old 10-15 users left hanging around in the forums and talking to their mules.

Don't just poof again into your hiatus and keep talking with those users that are left here.
The more the merrier.

well, I didn't try to offend you, it's just a trend I noticed on most of that kind of topics
sorry I didn't mean to seem annoyed or rude myself Gaia on the phone doesn't allow emotes sad s that and my punctuation and grammar isn't too great anyway, I was just agreeing with what you said really. Sorry.

I can't clean up the quotes sad sorry
Also hope you get well soon smile x

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Polkipop
Catera
Polkipop
Catera
Polkipop

The more the merrier.

I can't clean up the quotes sad sorry
Also hope you get well soon smile x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out