Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gambino's in there?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 18, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

He's their! Consirecy O_<; :Twitch:
yea... I noticed too... Gino might have fallen in or Gambino could have that tunnel in the ocean and swim through...
Thats an good idea actually and it's one of the most plausiable so far.

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
intreaging

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
wow, first time I ever see a zoom in 3nodding Nice job! Too bad that we can't refinethe zoom up image, it would be great 3nodding
Elauria
wow, first time I ever see a zoom in 3nodding Nice job! Too bad that we can't refinethe zoom up image, it would be great 3nodding

Yeah, all I have is Paint and Flash MX :-/

If I had other things, then maybe I could have, but that doesn't seem in the Card's with my Current Budget.
One thing then what was the sniper for and also if he/she's a sniper then why shoot Gambino in his pocketwatch?!
AngelsOnlyWinf
One thing then what was the sniper for and also if he/she's a sniper then why shoot Gambino in his pocketwatch?!

I'm guessing the Sniper was Hired by The twins, and the reason why he was hit in the Pocketwatch is because He turned to talk to Gino when the Sniper fired the shot.
personally I don't think that getting hit in the pocketwatch wuld have been enough to send him off the tower.

I just wish they'd fuggin' update already!!!! scream

*cough* anyway...
i have never heard about that cave stare
TC Crabtree
personally I don't think that getting hit in the pocketwatch wuld have been enough to send him off the tower.

I just wish they'd fuggin' update already!!!! scream

*cough* anyway...

I think it would. The Force behind a bullet traveling that quickly would be more then Enough to make me fall backwords.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff