Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who likes Shake n' Bake ?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

I'm new around here ( as you can tell by my fashion) so I really don't understand why two blond girls are trying to selling me a sign for 500.
or who in the hell is Gambino and Gino ( or maybe it was Bino....can't remember...) sweatdrop
well anyways can you tell me who these people are...maybe a short history leasson about them question

S
i
d
e
n
o
t
e: This whole being naked thing is kinda fun...in an odd way...
Do I really feel like explaining it....no....
Gambino is a rich dude, he's ok but ill protest him just to start something.
*sigh* need know........
Some people say he's nice , others say they want to kill him...why's that??
Go Here

It shall explain everything.
Alrighty, here we go.

Gambino was "the most powerful man on Gaia." He lived in a mansion on Isle de Gambino. He threw Gaia parties.

During his Halloween party, zombies were set loose and his security system responded by blowing up his mansion. His son, Gino, went missing.

Over Christmas, Gambino went looking for Gino. He found Gino, but his son had lost all his memory.

Then the Von Helsons emerged to throw the next party, claiming to be "the most powerful women in Gaia." They insulted Gambino and Gino. Gambino came and tried to crash the party.

The Von Helsons took Gino captive, and told Gambino to never come to Durem again if he wanted his son back.

Gambino responded by setting up a donation drive and building an even BIGGER mansion. The Von Helson sisters say they can see it all the way in Durem, so they're protesting by handing out signs.

Now Gaia's split pretty evenly with who they support.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff