Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

The average Gaia user is...

Generally decent, polite, helpful, etc. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 68 ]
More often okay, but still notably bad at times. 0.51960784313725 52.0% [ 159 ]
Mostly bad, but sometimes at the very least TOLERABLE 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 45 ]
Very rude, selfish, annoying, etc. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Enduring Spirit

I, actually think bad of Gaians who have bad grammar. Mine isn't perfect, but yea. Still, I shouldn't it. I don't know them as a person. It's like someone who insults an actor or singer on who they are, because they can't act or sing, in their opinion. Kind of stupid to do that. I'm trying not to do it, unless they really deserve it.

Fashionable Gaian

I hate a lot of people on Gaia but that's ok since I'm an a** myself xD
I guess gaians are pretty decent overall, at least the ones in the GCD, but sometimes I find some users a little arrogant. But then again, text doesn't convey sarcasm and tone well, so I'm probably just misreading them.

Hallowed Warrior

I think the majority of Gaia's userbase consists of stupid kids.
      Which is fine, really. Kids are allowed to be stupid.

Most of the older users are painfully ignorant when it comes to politics, lol.

Big Bunny

✦ average? that's a very specific thing to say. speaking for most of the users i have seen they don't seem bad altho not the kind of ppl i would make friends with

Sexy Assailant

It's about 50/50. Very few users are in between.

Liberal Fatcat

Meh. Alright I suppose. Ive seen plenty of decent, all around gaians both young and old. But there are plenty of gaians that are pretty annoying that Ive come across. Whiny for the sake of being whiny, bratty and rude just because its the internet, or some that just pick fights because they have nothing better to do.

Supportive Seraph

I think I used to be pretty indifferent to the average Gaian.
      Now I think I just dislike the vast majority of them on the spot for no good reason.
      At least, it's that way for me in the Barton forums when I grow the nerve to look for a decent RP to join.
      Other than that, I think I'm still pretty indifferent to the vast majority of the user base.
      Sans the gen-wunners in the Pokemon forum or the pr0n trolls.
      emotion_donotwant

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words... So... I guess I'll answer with pictures! cat_blaugh

To begin with, here is how I view myself:

User Image

And... Here is how I view other Gaians:

User Image

Of course, I spend most of my time in the GCD, so I guess I should explain how I view the GCD:

User Image

Of course, I feel like certain things that occur in the GCD are pretty distinct, like BLT Friday:

User Image

And, well, the ATA too:

User Image

So, ja... That is how I view things... Not sure if it is brutal, but definitely honest cat_sweatdrop

Dapper Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Partygoer 500
Interesting people but not the friendliest always.
Very cliquey a lot of the time. Lots of judgement based on what you're wearing

Greedy Millionaire

I love most of the people in the flash spaces, and in zomg! People on the forums act like they are better than everyone else, and the minute you voice your opinion, someone gets "easily offended" and reports you. Just like that you can lose your account due to someone else's accusations without getting a fair trail.

The way I look at it, everyone should be treated fairly. We are all on this social network to be social, and let go of the stresses of the real world. Who wants to log in to Gaia just to deal with the same kind of stress, you've tried to get away from?

Chital's Husband

Noob

Most of my friends are very nice. (: Although some don't talk...
Some forums have alright people. I enjoy the Health and Fitness forum, very interesting there. (Really depends on which forum I go to).
A lot of judgmental people in the arenas, some can be very harsh, it's like WTF did I even do to you? :O

Nerd

♫♫ I really think everyone takes this site way to seriously at times.It's a little creepy and sad to be honest the amount of emotion some people I've seen connected to this site in example a kid a few weeks back talking about how Gaia heading in the direction it has been being the reason they tried to commit suicide and not as a joke... emotion_0A0
I love Gaia absolutely ADORE it but not like that.
Mostly though I like the colorful bunch of people that make up the user base even the asshats they provide a good chuckle once in a while.

Festive Hunter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I generally get along with everyone EXCEPT people in rallies that just bother you for NO REASON

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ridley Starsmore
I love all you guys.

Except you ones that suck. Those guys, I hate.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Ditto to the Hizzo.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas