Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I'm glad the temptation is gone. But I hope Icicle the angelic cat reappears soon-ish.
The person who did Imperial Wyvern must have done the Hooligan Boy

their shading is godly, I love their work.

GO

So happy it's done. That sucked. Hopefully some good items get into the shop.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

I'm kind of happy Black Friday coincided with a trip
for me because I ended up missing most of it.

Nothing worse than seeing the release of so many
awesome items and not being able to afford any of it.

O 3 O A lot of great stuff did come out though.
So for everyone who bought stuff within their price
ranges good for you all!

Imperial Wyvern has some of the best Horns/Tails combo
I've seen in a long time.

Crannky cat is adorable D: <333333

Shy Lover

Yen Quest
RandomKate
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You have no idea how many people have been asking for this.
No problem at all. I was planning to open it at some point, but I didn't know the thread still lacks the information. Could've given you it sooner had I known about it.

Here's the content for Choice 1 for Lalune (bought it off of MP since she has the gold for it):

User Image : Kingdom of Lalune: Choice I :
The Manslayer Duke of Lalune , The Cold-Hearted Duke of Lalune , The Ruthless Duke of Lalune , The Benevolent Duke of Lalune , The Despotic Duke of Lalune , The Diabolical Duke of Lalune , The Tyrannical Duke of Lalune

how old is this Bundle? I just got one in the dumpster dive. I got the two items plus the choices. Is it too late to open those choices and choose? I can't even choose the items I want, there's an error sad

Tiny Shapeshifter

ShashYaz

how old is this Bundle? I just got one in the dumpster dive. I got the two items plus the choices. Is it too late to open those choices and choose? I can't even choose the items I want, there's an error sad
It should be from Black Friday, so it isn't too old. I would report it in Bug Tech forum though (or through tickets), since I don't remember there being a time limit on it, and an error like that isn't something Gaia would miss.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff