Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Pink Plastic Ninja
Ewww. emotion_puke

It's kind of creepy how many people worship this dude.

We are not worshiping him. We are "buying into" the whole joke/humor thing - which is why many Gaian's come to this site and stay. This lightens the mood of late.
Besides, he had been wanting this for a long time and he finally got to do it. Would you not if you had the chance? Not even if you made your own style of an "epic" avatar and a joke to go with it?

Kawaii Nerd

Charitable Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Pink Plastic Ninja
Ewww. emotion_puke

It's kind of creepy how many people worship this dude.

It's not worship...
He's funny.
He has the opportunity to troll Gaia and he takes it.
It's amusing when the rest of the site is going to s**t.
And he's actually a really nice guy if you get to know him.

Stubborn Gifter

Shiro Nishida

My apologies for jumping the gun on you. For a moment, I thought I was either being bait for a troll or you were trying to be a whiteknight. Though to be honest, I find it hard to believe that you think I'm not one of the vitriol since I did comment that his item is ego-stroking and lack of creativity. sweatdrop

Yes, I will admit that his item is more original than what Hi-Potion and Castle did with their items since theirs are more toward cosplaying while BRAIN's isn't. However, BRAIN's item is really mostly copy-and-paste of Gaia's existing items while the others are made from scratch that doesn't exist in Gaia. The original poses I can think of out of his item that aren't copy/paste will be the censor bar and probably the words. But whether it's a waste or not, the main thing is that the item exists and that the creator is happy, no matter how the community feels about it.

As for your question about what will I do if I have the ticket... To be quite honest, I have no idea. sweatdrop I'm more of a theme-type person than an item-type person. I'm not going to lie that I have made suggestions in Site Feedback, whether it be an event, Chance Item/RIG (Of course, Gaia had made the Gothic circus/carnival few days after I made that suggestion. >>; ) or REI/EI. And with themes I can think of many poses and/or items relate to the theme, making it hard to decide for just merely five or six poses.

However, what I can tell you is that whatever idea I have, it's mostly on the things that Gaia has never bother to create or lack in the website. That's why I bother suggesting themes instead of specific item. Because there are so many things to create that never exist in Gaia. Not to mention, I also like to give the artists the free range of creating too. =P

So yeah... I don't know what I will do if I have the ticket. I may either give the ticket to someone else who wants to create his/her dream come true or hold onto it until I finally have the theme I want to make.

Stubborn Gifter

Sweet Sentiment
I could see people buying it just for the hair and the leg mod. Gaia doesn't have a lot of yellow items, and the march hair is very cute and black which is always popular. Shouldn't it be called BRAINy March, though, since Gaia has gone to such lengths to force the names to be in that style? (Sheepy March made no sense)

Additionally, the spots on the bow and the jumper are probably too small to have BRAIN's face depicted as in the mockup, and would maybe be replaced with a simplified caricature of say, the head band and a razz symbol, that could vastly increase the poses' versatility.

Truth be told, the more you talk about the ideal of the item, the more I keep seeing as a Bee March theme than BRAIN March... sweatdrop

Teenager

idk, man, looks pretty dope

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

so scary
this made me laugh lol

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Would I want it? EW, HELL NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. scream scream scream scream