Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 12/22/2014 at 2:00pm PST!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Items

Will we in the future get the chance to have a Double Azure Paw Ticket to let us have a REI re-made for Paws?
Features - Achievements

The "Noob Wrangler" achievement has a counter to/out of 10, but instead of just saying 1/10, 5/10, etc.. it shows the User ID numbers of the newbies quoted. This causes a lot of confusion for a lot of users. If you can't change how it displays, could you possibly add a little note in the description box explaining such?
Items - Tagging System

[Animal] Recurring Nightmare doesn't have its name included in its tags making it difficult to search.

Could the item's name possibly be added to the tags?

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Events

Question: The GoFusion items for the Xmas event require a lot of the cream wing charms, which haven't been available since the summer event. Was this an oversight? Shouldn't these charms be re-released? We shouldn't have to rely on the marketplace for event charms to use during an event.

Questionable Warlord

Item

Will we see mini RIGs in the future that contain series-related cosplay attire?
For example a Sailor Moon/Final Fantasy/One Piece.... mini CI/RIG that contains leg/arm mods and clothes from certain characters. I'm probably biased here but Sailor Moon items sell quite well and a CI with cosplay attire might be really popular.

Godly Sex Symbol

40,890 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Features - Achievements

Halloween achievements have still not been granted properly and I wish to suggest that you don't make any more exclusive achievements in future.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features/Guilds

In the past people have requested updates to guilds. I understand from previous answers this is not a current project, however I would like to link you to this thread which has a lot of good ideas for updates to be made to the guilds system.
It also links in one post to a bunch of other peoples threads about updates to guilds too.

Just thought it would be a good idea to show you the ideas people are after for the guilds, so if guilds do ever (hopefully) get updated you know what we're after <3

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Features

Other people have asked about updating the Arenas in the past but I think each time you ask for requests on how to update.
I have complied a list of ideas in this thread in Site Feedback.

I would greatly appreciate if it could be looked into. (this thread is mainly about the Art Arena, however I'm sure the updates would work in the others too)

TLDR:
Update price of entry.
New categories.
Archive old art
Give monthly prizes for each category and maybe one overall.
Advertise the Arenas through the banners (where we get LQI/sale notices)
Have banners in each arena discussion forum, linking/advertising the arena.
Be able to have different info in 'artist info' than what is listed on your profile.

If you check out the thread you can see more suggestions! Wooo!!

Naughty Kitten

25,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

Can we PLEASE have more outfit slots for out closet?

Many users are vying for this!!!

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Items

Rosamund's Revenge is one of Gaia's most popular and most recolored items ever since its creation. However, there has yet to be a purple Rosamund which I find very surprising since purple has been historically associated with royalty. The question, will we see a purple (preferably in the amethyst color as seen in the Paramour's Break dress) Rosamund in the near future? emotion_kirakira

Time-traveling Senshi

Items

Have you ever considered recoloring the Tiny Pixie Wings, either in a recolor box or directly in Loyal's, or making an Animal base version for them? Currently they appear to be the only wings for human bases that don't have recolors or a Paws version of them.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Features

Are the latests GoFusion items going to be there for at least one month? (ie. those which got added since the event started)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff