Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you agree?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

It was the robots. The godamn ROBOTS. (Well, possibly)

1. In Akea there is obvious human/robot tension with Ribateau talking about humans paying for the enslavement of robots and Liam saying if he can build robots, he can destroy them.

2. Perhaps if the robots provided the materials for Gambino's tower they could have easily sabotaged it, causing the collapse

3. Bots are outlawed in Gaia. Could this be hinting towards conflict in the past?

If the animosity is as strong as I believe it to be, then the robots have sought to take over Gaia by destroying its two most powerful parties: Gambino and the Von Helsons.

The shooting and the falling tower was two birds with one stone.

What do you think?
Well, the poll's looking hopeful. gonk
Well, since you practically linked me here and no one seems to be replying, I shall post randomly.

To say, basically, that I have no idea biggrin . Though the sniper didn't appear very robotty in the cartoon. And it appeared that it was only Gambino's colossal weight which kept the tower in place. Unless the robots weren't big on long-lasting buildings.

And the poll-posters are probably so excited about the idea of egging someone that they didn't read your post. Eggs! xp

Dapper Gekko

That has some... possibility. Afterall, the whole Housing comission/building area is Akea, and if Gambino wanted to build a tower, he'd probably have to get suplies from Akea. It does fill the gap of /why/ the tower fell...
Interesting... Yes! Down with the robots! They charge too much anyway. blaugh
Hm..the robots..lol
robots...
You guys are all wrong! HE is the true killer!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pelts j00 with eggs*
Torinado

eek
Hermit of the Hills
Torinado

eek
Yesh... its him all right...
The poll results are a bloody Ziggurat. gonk
Step pyramid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items