Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Anubutt

Simple discussion topic. They range from leaks to just goof ups. For example, I've seen one where the date wasn;t added and it just said something like "DATE HERE" in bold. And then that recent announcemt regarding the Sketchbook Collection or whatever with the upside down avi (though could they really not have noticed that mistake; is there an item that does that or could that be a leak or something?).

But just a light topic. Seen any funny goofs? Seen any leaks you really wanted and couldn't wait for to come out?

Sparkly Kitten

53,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
I thought they did it on purpose, because they gave her the goofy face. Photoshopped upside down?

Biggest Anubutt

Tenshichan~dream
I thought they did it on purpose, because they gave her the goofy face. Photoshopped upside down?

I can't imagine them not noticing something wrong with that image, so I do think it's intended for whatever reason.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
That upside down one was hilarious hahahaha. I was
Confused

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Tenshichan~dream

I can't imagine them not noticing something wrong with that image, so I do think it's intended for whatever reason.

Future Xigbar item? Let's your Avi defy the laws of Gravity and Physics! And fire a ton of crystal bullets at everything!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wistful Witch

Xashowd
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Tenshichan~dream

Future Xigbar item? Let's your Avi defy the laws of Gravity and Physics! And fire a ton of crystal bullets at everything!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Funny, I thought of Shinji Hirako from Bleach just now because of that. Getting to change the direction of anything you see fit.
I could be wrong about that, since I forgot about his zanpakuto

Wistful Witch

I did notice that when they re-released the limited items earlier this week, the Detached Demoness was released but in the announcement they had the avatar equipped with Merciful Demoness sweatdrop That was weird.

Fluffy Loiterer

I only noticed the upside down one. At first I thought it was on purpose.
for the image, it said in like the first line under the image a pun
about being upside down or something, but yeah man, those
announcement goofs.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

The upside down avatar is on purpose lol.

They release so many announcements they're bound too mess up. I think today we had 26 announcements...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff