Welcome to Gaia! ::

New NPC?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

i believe that this is the intro to a new NPC.
Well yes, maybe it is , becuase there is a knew server up, I just can't remember it's name.
We've had a lot of new NPCs lately, it could be one of them sweatdrop for a minute I thought your avatar was using bubble gum to make a big pink bubble domokun darn face veils
gotgirth
You make a lot of topics, and I've not seen one that looks like you put decent effort into writing it. Please, for the sake of forum cleanliness, make ONE topic, then discuss all your theories in there, rather than spamming the forum with one sentence topics about theories that you don't back up.

Dapper Lunatic

gotgirth

duh, we know. We make up joke theorys to pass the time because lets face it, WE ARE BORED OUT OF OUR SKULLS WAITING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

Sorry lost the happy, but now its back biggrin
Animeking007
gotgirth

duh, we know. We make up joke theorys to pass the time because lets face it, WE ARE BORED OUT OF OUR SKULLS WAITING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

Sorry lost the happy, but now its back biggrin
Don't act like "we" know. No one knows until there is actual proof.
"Believe" is not proving our theories false. Unless you can give real, EXISTANT proof of your theory, our's may still stand strong.

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
Enesthi
for a minute I thought your avatar was using bubble gum to make a big pink bubble domokun darn face veils

lol OMG! I did too... biggrin
Still. A joke is a joke when it provides us with humour (like my Gambino Resurection thread, which had some actual ideas to it.)

But a theory would require at least theoretical reasoning. Such as my Zombino theory. While I have no physical proof, I can use circumstancial evidence to work it.

1: Gambino was shot and fell of a giant skyscrapper. If the shot didn't kill him, the fall will.
2: G-Corp can create Zombies.
3: This means G-Corp could try and resurect Gambino, or he was actually effected by the Zombie stuff from the last Halloween party, but only to a small extent. So not that he is dead, he will become a zombie.
4: It was an excuse to use the name 'Zombino' and proclaim him 'Gaia's most Powerful Zombie'.
gotgirth
..i know you had a thread on here Earlier. odds are its true but will you stop spamming the Forum?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff