Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Shapeshifter

Has anything changed in the maps after the dust smoke has settled? I know there are now two Gambino mansions but are there any new links or characters to be found?
Just a new report by Cindy whee
darkloud
Has anything changed in the maps after the dust smoke has settled? I know there are now two Gambino mansions but are there any new links or characters to be found?
Not as of right now...Just two Gambino mansions but we don't know why or what happened to Gino, Gambino, or the VHS...They plan on keeping us intense longer gonk

Friendly Trader

13,375 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Radar _Nightwalker
darkloud
Not as of right now...Just two Gambino mansions but we don't know why or what happened to Gino, Gambino, or the VHS...They plan on keeping us intense longer gonk

Knowing Gaia, they may just keep us in suspence for a few more weeks. Then breakdown for another few more. Then finally tell us what's going on. Though I am curious about what they're planning with this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff