Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Demonic Hero
[[ Ugghh... my posts look like s**t compared to yours D; ]]

((What can I say? I'm Amazing. 8D
Rays opposing conscience: Or just perverted.
Shut up! You're not my conscience! D<
Pssh, you created m-
Let's not get into that. >;D -shoots a tight smile at Hero-
Ahem, anyways. Don't sweat-just get a reply in. I'm SO bored right now it's not even funny. xD))
User Image

Gabriel tilted his head to one side and lifted one of his dark brows. The woman was blushing a bright shade of red and Gabriel wished he knew what was going through her head at that very moment. Being a mind reader would certainly be amusing.
    When Ray finally spoke up and explained herself, Gabriel couldn't help but snort out a laugh. "You don't have to be so nervous! I know what you meant." He said with a quick nod.
    the dragon reached for his empty glass and brought it to the sink. He poured some soap and warm water into the cup and began cleaning it with a nearby rag. While he cleaned he listened to Ray explain some of the advantages to her shape-shifting abilities. Convenient... Sure sounds like it." He smirked to himself. His mind was in the gutter just as much as hers was, only his was less eccentric.

Suddenly, the girl shouted and Gabriel jumped a little. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and noticed how excited the girl looked. "Yeah, exactly." He blinked, then slowly a smile began to creep up on his lips. He didn't expect her to be so amused by it. Sure, it was interesting, but she seemed really impressed. It was nice to see someone get excited over his race. Not just for the rarity of them, but for all the amazing things they were capable of.
    "You're a shape shifter, right?" He mused, finally turning towards her. He gave his hands a good flick or two, droplets of water flying off his finger tips. His hands were still damp, so he dried them off on a dish cloth. "Can't you change into a dragon? Or at least something with wings?" He wondered how it all worked and what her limitations were.

Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
RAY

"You don't have to be so nervous! I know what you meant."

Ray felt her heart lighten slightly in her chest when Gabe tried to ease her with those words. However, the blush slightly brightened still. Her eyes softened as she watched him clean his glass.

He has no idea what you meant.
Way to ruin the moment,
Ray thought, her lips abruptly drawing into a tight line.

Ray couldn't help but smirk slighty as well, when Gabe agreed about the conveinances she mentioned of shape-shifting. She was sure he was thinking what she had been.

Perfect. We're all on the same page.
And you call me perverted?

Ray looked at Gabe with her big, beady eyes about his race, and sort of smirked at the smile that slowly formed on his face. She laughed even at how caught-off guard he'd been at her amazement and awe over what he was. Ray tilted her head curiously as Gabe stated what she already told him, but when he asked his next questions the change in her expression was pretty dramatic.

Her eyes narrowed, and she looked down into her empty glass of lemonade, one hand cupped around it as she stared at the excess ingredients at the bottom. She pursed her lips trying not to give away how she felt, before she parted her lips yet no words came from them for a moment. She looked up at him abruptly, smiling sheepishly as she scratched the back of her head dismissively.

"Haha, well...I only shapeshift into beings or creatures I've come across with in person, but when I do that I'm only able to wear them as a disguise, but not use their powers-just play off a convincing illusion of using them. If I take something from them though-depending on what it is determines the extent of their powers that I can control," Ray's eyes grew sad at the end.

What she didn't elaborate on was that Ray didn't kill or steal vitals from others for her powers to expand. It was not only wrong, but it had some adverse affects if she didn't practice it often. If she wanted to really take on the essence of a person though, she had to take a good amount of blood, vitals, or something of equal importance. Ray would only take such things from dying people or creatures, however.

She usually just took some strands of hair, a feather, or some kind of object that belonged to the person she wanted to shift into. Ray was hiding one important thing though, but she only just met Gabe. It wouldn't be smart to share it with him so soon. She didn't completely trust the dragon yet.

"If you gave me your blood, I could become a dragon like you," Ray said darkly, staring with narrowed, pink eyes that were sharp. Moments ticked by, before she suddenly laughed with a big, bright smile, and slapped him on the back heartily. "Haha! You should have seen your face! But seriously-it would only require a little bit so I could fly around with you," she winked at him. "Ok...so I would be able to do a little more than that, but that makes it more fun," she smiled cheekily.

If you slept together the blood wouldn't be needed.
He doesn't know that.
Why not just have sex?
You know why.
Ray thought.

It was because shape-shifter's had a lust for blood uncannily similar to vampire's.

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

~:OoC:~
Pau uses Ninja Bump
ninja
User Image

This woman certainly knew how to gain Gabriel's interest. He'd never met a shape-shifter before. Or maybe he had and he just didn't know it?
    He listened to Ray explain what it took to take on another shape. His blood? Gabriel's was always a little skeptical about giving away his blood, especially to those who weren't injured or had no real use for it, but this was a special case, too, wasn't it?
    Ray slapped him in the back, snapping him back into reality. He laughed with her, grinning widely. He was sure he could trust her. Her personality alone was enough to convince him that she was harmless. Although, Gabriel had been wrong before. If she did turn on him, he was sure he could handle himself.
    "My blood, huh? That's all? You're not gonna suck me dry are you?" He couldn't help but snicker at his own question. He had a dirty mind, but often didn't show it. Perverts weren't always well liked by the ladies. "I don't mind, so long as you don't go flagging down any hunters near by. Don't want you getting yourself killed..."
    Gabriel tilted his head towards the door. "And we should do it outside. There's no way I'd fit in here... I'd imagine we'd both tear the place down if we weren't careful." Gabriel was already heading towards the door. He had to admit, he was a little excited! He had yet to see another dragon. She wasn't a true dragon, but it would still be an experience.

Lavish Associate

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
RAY

Ray smiled brightly, happy Gabe was laughing with her, despite her previous thoughts of there being another reason she asked for his blood. She was also surprised that he seemed to be ok with it, and then a little guilty as he mentioned the part of sucking him dry.

If only-
But no...I wouldn't want to drain him, damnit. I'm not a vampire...
Just because you want it, doesn't mean you have to be a vampire.

Ray focused back on Gabe's cheerful, incubus-err succubus-no, it was incubus-face, tilting towards the door where they should do it, but she blushed slightly and put her hands up in exasperation, as she stood up after him.

"Oh-no-no no! I mean-it's not like I'd instantly transform into a dragon when I er-drink your blood. It's just that I'd rather I take your blood and then go outside, 'cause it would-well-be a bit awkward-you know. Sucking your blood in pure daylight where others can see-not that I have anything evil planned-no no-Agh! Now I sound suspicious!" she babbled, her face turning several shades of red. Knowing this, she covered her cheeks, absolutely flustered.

Way to go genius. No fresh blood for you.
I don't care about the blood-ok I do, but...god now he probably won't trust me. I've made such a big deal out of it. I was so smooth earlier-so what happened???
You call what you did earlier smooth?
I'm talking about the slap on the back and the laughing.
You know, you are shape-shifter, so you are able to hide those emotions-
But then I'd seem fake...I wouldn't be myself.
Screw being yourself-you're a fool!
User Image

G a b r i e l

Gabriel wandered the streets through town. He was always searching for a place to hold his interest. A place that provided decent entertainment and, more importantly, good beer. His attention was always drifting and so he never stayed at one place for very long, not even his own. Tonight, however, he thought a visit back home was long over due.
    With every step the snow around his feet would melt, leaving a dry patch beneath him. The dragon radiated heat, so this weather didn't seem to bother him, although he did prefer hot summer days.
    The young man wore a pair of red converse and tight black jeans. Strung through the loops was a studded belt and a few chains dangled at one hip. He also wore a white shirt with a deep collar. It showed off the paleness of his chest and a few red scales near the edge of the white fabric. Covering his arms was a black, leather jacket. Aside from that he didn't wear much else. He didn't need a hair, scarf or mittens. It would have made him blend in a little more, but the amount of jewelery Gabriel wore already made him stick out like a sore thumb. The dragon loved shiny things. He had silver piercings, jeweled necklaces, bracelets and several rings. It was a lot of bling, but damn did he ever look good in it.

The front door swung open and in strolled Gabriel. Converse shoes padded their way inside while his hands were shoved deep into his jacket pockets. He whistled loud as his ruby red eyes wandered throughout the empty building. It had been quite some time since he'd been home. He'd almost forgotten was it looked like.
    He removed a hand from his jacket to scratch at the back of his head. He ought to clean the place up a bit, but first, a beer! What were the chances of someone showing up, anyways?
User Image

G a b r i e l

The owner poured himself a beer and brought it with him while he cleaned the place. Cleaning was boring, but the alcohol was helping. So was the music that flooded the room. The music that played came from Gabriel's iPod. He made sure the first song he chose was an upbeat one. He needed something to keep him moving, not put him asleep. He removed his shirt, not wanting to get it dirty. He tossed it onto the surface of the bar and started with his clean up.
    The dragon wandered through the bar, wiping down tables. He would dust with one cloth, then wipe the table down with a wet cloth. Gabriel did such a nice job that the furniture was practically sparkling once he'd finished with it.
    He stood tall and proud, also shirtless, admiring how his hard work had paid off. His removed one of his hands from his hips to wipe his forearm against his forehead, clearing away some sweat. He reached for his beer, taking the last sip from the tall glass. Finished already? He raised an eyebrow and turned his red eyes back toward the bar. He had room for another. It was his place after all, so he might as well enjoy what it had to offer.
    The dragon stood behind the bar once again, but this time he stood there permanently. Every time his glass was getting low, he'd reached for the beer tap, pull on the handle, and fill his glass back up. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, after all?
[[ -keels over- So... Bored... ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces