Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Josh chuckled and nodded "Ya they come close to my strenght but not near my speed or my range of powers and I'm pretty sure it is someone behind the current challenges im getting challeged by a new type of demon or monster every weak i think someone is trying to feel out how far my powers range" he chuckled looking over to the other girl who was slurring her speech as she talked just before he held his hand up and grabbed a dagger out of the air that was flying at him before he sweeper kicked a boy who emeged from the shadows right behind him "Hello children" Simi smiled from a corner as she steped out of the corner and Theo pushed himself up and brushed himself off "Mich These are my children I'm not sure if you have met them"

Bashful Seeker

2,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Thank yew.." Kittlyn took the milk and drank it greedily. As she did, the ears that had been laid back on her head perked up to reveal black and white looking feline ears. They twitched in the direction of the woman that was foreign to her nose to hear of her name, but was distracted by the entrance of the children that smelled much of the man that seemed to own the tavern with Femina and Michal.

Feline Vampire

Jess walks up to the Inn in her fox form with a small raccoon on her back as she looks at it then slowly budge the door open and walks in and looks around the main floor ears pirked and tail down as she studied the place.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh looked over to the Fox who had just entered "Have fun while you were out hun"

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
Mich soon returned into the main room. "Ahh, Never got to meet your kids. Nice of them to drop by." He smiled. "So, the Greenhouse is setup, two hidden rooms one for my Moon Flowers and one for Femina's herbs. The rest is fair game to grow plants in." He laughed. "Just no plants that eat humans or life forms please."

He glanced at the group a the Bar. "Calm down will you, she seems to have just came from a slight altercation, and is uneasy with all of us still. She'll warm up in time."

Bashful Seeker

2,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kittlyn seemed to have sobered up in the time frame it took for her body to take in the milk. She stretched and itched her nose. "So many different smells.. I have a feeling this will be a normal thing.."

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Femina smiled, then looked at the girl and said "that's fine, don't worry sweetie, no one here will hurt you." She glanced over at Josh's children, then her eyes widened and all she could do was squeal "awwww, how cute!!! Hello kids, would you like some juice or something?"

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The two children both smiled and bowed and talked in unison "Pleasure to meet you Sir Michal thank you for all the battles you have helped out father with" Josh smiled and patted the kids heads "They love hearing my war stories especially before there training sessions gives them something to image going up ageist" he looked over to the people at the bar hoping there were no problems before the first day was even over

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

The blue one seemed to have stared off in a daze, her mind recalling sights that caused her to shudder before coming to her senses. It seemed she'd drawn attention just by being in the presence of these odd people, though being the odd one herself, it was easy to understand why she'd be prodded with questions.

Then she remembered, she'd been asked her name by the server, whom had introduced herself as Femina. "Oh! I am, Yrgritt." She replied with that same lyrical voice.

Feline Vampire

She looked over at the man her silver eyes staring deeply at him as she walked over to him and sat infront of him as the raccoon jumped down and ran to sit at the bar. She quickly looked at the raccoon and growled then looked back to him shaking her head then turned back to a tall woman with long silver hair in a high pig tail that still reached to her feet and fair skin. She kissed his cheek. "If you mean did I have fun trying to find this place no I didn't my love how many times have I told you to have someone else draw a map for you can not draw to save your life."
The raccoon turned around on the stool and turned to a boy of 16 with camo on and dark sunglasses on and nodded. "Mom is right dad you drawing is of a retartad 5 year old."
Jess looks at the boy and growls again. "Kenji watch your mouth or I will have Kyou seal it shut."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The kids looked at the woman who had sqealed before looking to Josh "Its ok Kids" they smiled "Some lemonade if you have any would be good if there is any" Simi said before Theo shook his head "No thank you ma'am I'm fine" he went to find a place to sit

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
Mich smiled. "Nice to meet you two as well. As for the battles, I might have had my own reasons for getting involved, but I'm glad i was on the same side and not against you father." He laughed and looked a Josh. "Well War stories are a many with us. Some people have more than others. Although I still wonder if you could have taken out the Life Breather and not got blown up like I did. Bodies are a hard thing to make even for my family."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh chukled at Jess "I told you look for the rundown looking shak and it would be the dorway here" he kissed her cheek before looking at kenji with his eybrow raised "Better I draw like one than fight like one runt" he smiled to Mich "and this ill mannered brat is my stepson and the woman is my wife"

Profitable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Femina smiled at Yrgritt and said "It's good to meet you, Yrgritt." She pronounced the name carefully, trying to say it correctly.
Then she turned toward the children and said, "That'll be right out. How about for you ma'am?" she said to the silver fox and raccoon.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Josh smiled "Well if I summoned the godslayer its possible but then you would have me to deal with and that would be no fun at all" he smiled as the kids went off Simi to sit and have a drink while Theo looked for somwhere to sit Josh knew he was looking for a good corner to sit and watch eveything"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff