Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY!! IT'S ALIIIVE IT'S BACK.... It's the newbie bar!

OMG NOOO WAY!! 0.26022304832714 26.0% [ 70 ]
^3^ freaking awesomness! 0.31226765799257 31.2% [ 84 ]
....... pollwhore 0.15985130111524 16.0% [ 43 ]
it's okay o.o 0.033457249070632 3.3% [ 9 ]
o_o???? wtf? what's this? 0.23420074349442 23.4% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 269 ]

Ursine Traveler

K o j o
James Daniel Garcia
K o j o
James Daniel Garcia
Tie that knot, foo.

(( Oh, I intend to...I'm gonna tie it so tight, it cuts off our circulation! scream ))
YOU KNOW!

(( Oh yeah I know! ....what do I know? o3o ))
It's a street thing, just go with it. cool

Tipsy Elocutionist

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
K o j o
((Soooooooooo like...Botan neko(or Yin, if you know her in real life) and I are engaged now...yep ninja ))

Iru yo soba ni, ichiban chikaku
Ima wa tada sore dake de ii kara

~~~~~~~~~~

I saw!!
Such a happy pair~

~~~~~~

Itsuka sotto iikaketa
Yume no tsuzuki wo kikasete yo

~~~~~~~~~~
(Man is gold super inflated these days, because the fish market seems to have blown up for no good reason hah.)
James Daniel Garcia
K o j o
James Daniel Garcia
K o j o
James Daniel Garcia
Tie that knot, foo.

(( Oh, I intend to...I'm gonna tie it so tight, it cuts off our circulation! scream ))
YOU KNOW!

(( ...go with what? owo ))

Ursine Traveler

K o j o
James Daniel Garcia
K o j o
James Daniel Garcia
K o j o
James Daniel Garcia
Tie that knot, foo.

YOU KNOW!

(( ...go with what? owo ))
Nothing, don't worry about it. XD

Kawaii Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Loiterer 100
".....hmmm"

Such a relaxing night
User Image

...Well damn. Haven't been in a joint like this in a good while.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
She slips in quietly, finding herself a vacant seat and resting her tired feet. She crinkled her forehead as she frowned down at her heels that had been containing her toes all day.
Her face quickly smoothed out with a small smile as she ordered a strong drink and leaned back in her chair with content; her fingers playing with the hem of her little black dress, as she waited patiently.
It'd been a long day; the smell of lust, alcohol and a hint of smoke filled the room and it was comforting. The chattering was like a soft soothing hum, and she sighed in relief, reaching for her glass.
InaraBrowncoat

Black dress. Black hair. And heels...for some reason, all Vanitas wanted to see at that moment was for the alluring woman to pull off her confining shoes and put her feet up, casual and not at all erotic. He wanted to see her comfortable.

When people were comfortable--when they let go, stopped worrying about appearances--that's when they gave a glimpse into who they really were. The most beautiful parts of a person were always under the surface.

Vanitas kept his thoughts to himself, but the drag of his golden-eyed gaze did little to hide a simple fact: she interested him.

"Hey there."

User Image

"I know this is gonna come out wrong, but...come here often? Only askin' cause I don't."

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Unholy Keyblader
InaraBrowncoat

Black dress. Black hair. And heels...for some reason, all Vanitas wanted to see at that moment was for the alluring woman to pull off her confining shoes and put her feet up, casual and not at all erotic. He wanted to see her comfortable.

When people were comfortable--when they let go, stopped worrying about appearances--that's when they gave a glimpse into who they really were. The most beautiful parts of a person were always under the surface.

Vanitas kept his thoughts to himself, but the drag of his golden-eyed gaze did little to hide a simple fact: she interested him.

"Hey there."

User Image

"I know this is gonna come out wrong, but...come here often? Only askin' cause I don't."

Amelia looked up quickly, slightly startled by the sudden break of a voice beside her.
She smiled once she had regained her composure and shook her head. "No, not at all. I haven't been here inna very long time."
InaraBrowncoat
Amelia looked up quickly, slightly startled by the sudden break of a voice beside her.
She smiled once she had regained her composure and shook her head. "No, not at all. I haven't been here inna very long time."
User Image

"Well, that's alright." That slayed that line of conversation, but Van shrugged it off; he wasn't exactly the type to run out of things to say.

He gave Amelia a more obvious, more polite once-over with his bright eyes, then met her gaze. "You look pretty dusted; like. If you wanna kick off your shoes, I'm pretty sure no one in here's gonna give a crap. I sure won't."
The rafters were left a bit dustier than usual but one couldn't expect less. Tracing his fingers along the mahogany dust bunnies formed on the tips of his glove. I wonder what these two are up too? he thought to himself while lurking from above.
drip drip drips a noise splashes across the hardwood floor. "......."
His body lays across the beans supported by his chest, arms hanging side to side. His breath is heavier than usual. With one cheek against the mahogany, a river of saliva commits to gravity. Drool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff