Christian Bach 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 1 ]
Pachelbel 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
Wolfgang von Goethe 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 11 ]
your face 0.36764705882353 36.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 3963 3964 3965 > >> >>> »|

JayEmEf
Julia. ^^

Well Miss Julia, here you go! -hands Julia her smoothie- enjoy! ^_^ Oh, and make sure that when Dennese gets back, to pay her...she doesn't trust me with the customer's money....-sweatdrop-
because_of_you
JayEmEf
Julia. ^^

Well Miss Julia, here you go! -hands Julia her smoothie- enjoy! ^_^ Oh, and make sure that when Dennese gets back, to pay her...she doesn't trust me with the customer's money....-sweatdrop-

ok. *makes annoying noises with smoothie*
-starts filling more orders with ppl who are stayin- OK OK OK! DAMMIT, HOLD ON YOU BASTARDS ILL GET TO YOU SOON ENOUGH!
*sits in corner with brandy and watches the insanity
cool
*looks around to make sure noone's lookin stare
and slowly slides under the table and discreetly carves his name into the hardened gum
"Talbot"
okies, like, im on my break now! -plops down in a chair-

Cluttered Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
who said you could take a break you lazy wanker! get back to work!! *has on a manager tag* i'm playing the role of the mean boss today.^^

Dapper Dabbler

~ breaks the sterio and runs away~
animepsychogirl
who said you could take a break you lazy wanker! get back to work!! *has on a manager tag* i'm playing the role of the mean boss today.^^

you freak, buzz off! -takes a drink of coke- its my break...i've been workin for twelve hours! -whimper-

Cluttered Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
*crushes brooke's coke can.* you've got a new job to do. some crazy chick just broke our stereo. fix it or yur fired!
animepsychogirl
*crushes brooke's coke can.* you've got a new job to do. some crazy chick just broke our stereo. fix it or yur fired!

-mumbles- b*****d...AND AFTER I BOUGHT YOU M&MS! -walks over to the stereo and starts whacking it with a wrench- COME ON, WORK DAMMIT!

Cluttered Dabbler

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
because_of_you
animepsychogirl

-mumbles- b*****d...AND AFTER I BOUGHT YOU M&MS! -walks over to the stereo and starts whacking it with a wrench- COME ON, WORK DAMMIT!

hey! you owed me!
...yeah beat it with a wrench. that'll work. stare
animepsychogirl
because_of_you
animepsychogirl

hey! you owed me!
...yeah beat it with a wrench. that'll work. stare

Whether i owed you or not i culda said no....-whacks it again and it starts playing music...in spanish- well, that didnt really work now, did it? -hits it again....swahili- oh come on!!!!!!!!!! -hits again..japanese- ehh, that'll work....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff