12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Forte Wily
Some one likes Kindom Hearts!

Yeah..Maru does... blaugh
Quote:
During the thing at the Barton Town cemetary the Gaia Police Department or...The Batman saw Maru Takahashi flew by there in the sky...called the Gaian Police Department to the scene...battle breaks lose with V Star...trying to get pink box from her...pink box I think has her heart in it...not really sure...didn't find out what the pink box was...battle breaks lose...in the cemetary.........I appear saw...V Star and the GPD fighting hard...using weapons that doesn't seem to touch her...didn't get injured...only tied up...then...helicopter came..piloted by......someone......then Batman told everyone including myself to get on the heli...everyone got on the heli...I didn't make it...Batman activated something..that paralyzed everyone...I wasn't paralyzed..because I was above ground trying to get on the helicopter..but got hurt..everyone...well three people were uncouncious...V Star woke up...something happened...can't recall memory.

After that...BruceLeroy came by...Heartless mode...I'm guessing just like V Star...Bruce saved the uncouncious V Star...GPD lost them...
Later that evening...I went around Gaia...saw Maru at the Oceans Edge..battle was wage...against EZ Mac and ..Jang and...V. Knight and everyone else...I was there...because I'm a journalist...need to get info on the Heartless and Maru...Got involved...

Are you trying to give me a heart attack Arwen. stressed
Oh well ... how involved did you get???
Well, luckily Madam Arwen only got involved to protect Alpha after Maru started beating him up. Don't worry, she was safe for most of the fighting.

Great article as always Arwen. Keep up the good work and wish us luck in finally catching Maru.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
sdeleven>>I'm not trying to give you a heart attack ^__^ V. Knight explained it well ^__^
Phew ... you only got involved in that way ... phew ... *hearts rate slows back to normal*

*wipes off sweat* Thanks for the explanation V. Knight! Here ... *gives V.Knight a nibble on his shoulder* ... a complimentary n****e from the flying domo ackpack ... hehe.

Lonely Phantom

sdeleven
Phew ... you only got involved in that way ... phew ... *hearts rate slows back to normal*

*wipes off sweat* Thanks for the explanation V. Knight! Here ... *gives V.Knight a nibble on his shoulder* ... a complimentary n****e from the flying domo ackpack ... hehe.

*suddenly wakes up and attacks sdeleven by gnawing on her head* Ta darfrend Arphra!
Desna
sdeleven

*suddenly wakes up and attacks sdeleven by gnawing on her head* Ta darfrend Arphra!

Hey thanks sdeleven. ^__^ It's an honor to be nibbled by such a prestigious backpack! blaugh
*Sees Desna attack sdeleven* Uh... hey now... um, that ain't right. Break it up! *Starts to move forward before realizing two females are fighting* Wait... bad idea... Um... please break it up. sweatdrop
*Morrighen walks into the editor's office, holding the newspaper she just received over breakfast at the Wayne hospital for the Destitute, eyes curious.*

Is this all true? Where did this happen? When? How long has this newspaper been around?

*She stops the rapidfire questioning, and blinks.*

Oh. Sorry . . . I'm kinda new here . . . but these . . . Heartless? . . . They remind me of something we had back where I lived . . . I was wondering if there was any way I could help.

*She stops and thinks for a moment.*

I'm staying at the Wayne Hospital. Next time something like this happens, I'd like to know.

*Her fists clench.*

(Whispered) I won't let it happen again. I won't let it happen again.

Please, let me help. I can't stand by and let someone run around doing these things.

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
To answer your question Morrighen...

The newspaper has been around since March the 6th. The Heartless incident has indeed happen. *suddenly remembers something she forgot to do* Darn I knew I forgot something...forgot to post up about the Forsaken son..OH well he's captured by the Gaian PD...anyways...back to the topic...It all started...two weeks ago...who knows why...that is what I'm finding out. Maru Takahashi is extremely dangrous...please do not get involved...*worries* Its okay for me to get involve...hehehee...anyways...I hope that answers your Q.

OOC: Hey everyone...I'm going to read those Character bios..I'll understand everyone in Gaia!!!
Desna
sdeleven

Hey ... Desna ... I was not gnawing on Alpha ... it was V. Knight ... eh ...
*flies high high above* Come on I dun wanna fight ... sad Okay okay I won't bite Alpha anymore ... T__T

Lonely Phantom

sdeleven
Desna
sdeleven

Hey ... Desna ... I was not gnawing on Alpha ... it was V. Knight ... eh ...
*flies high high above* Come on I dun wanna fight ... sad Okay okay I won't bite Alpha anymore ... T__T

*pauses* Ohkray... *stops gnawing, let's go of sdeleven and falls to the ground*
*sits down facing Desna* eh so ... eh ... *looks at huge pile of gold behind her* Ya got a lotta gold huh ... hehe
*Breathes out a sigh of relief that the domo backpack is safe.*

Lonely Phantom

sdeleven
*sits down facing Desna* eh so ... eh ... *looks at huge pile of gold behind her* Ya got a lotta gold huh ... hehe

<.<

>.>

I don't know what you're talking about.
*hears gold mentioned* >_> woooooooo

heart *starts filling a backpack with gold* ...........AAAH eek gonk gonk

*gets bitten by domo desna backpack*
gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash