Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_
(( Bad night for it i know, but i wont be able to post anything decent tonight... ill be back as early as possible tomorrow. Sorry about that guys. ))

[[ Alright. Hope everything's okay. <3 Do you mind if I continue assuming Yuni went to the bar or left the room? ]]

Nik followed Fray into the bathroom once they were alone. “What are you doing?” She asked quizzically, looking up at him when he entered. He stooped over to her as he was quite a bit taller than her, grabbed her vervain necklace and tore it off. “Don’t scream,” He commanded, gazing into her eyes and she nodded slowly. Horror spread across her face as he brushed her red hair aside and then sunk his fangs into her neck, feeding deeply. The rush of feeding consumed him, the whites of his eyes turned red with bloodlust as he closed them.. There was a sharp tinge of pain but then it passed. She struggled slightly at first, until he told her to stop squirming. Once he'd had his fill, the greedy vampire wiped his mouth and used his sharp fangs to bite open his own wrist. “Drink,” He’d say and pressed the wound to her lips. As she drank the blood, the wound on her neck would slowly begin to heal over until it disappeared to prevent further suspicions. Then she washed her face of blood and Nik did his best to make sure there was no evidence left behind.

There was another side effect of blood sharing starting to happen, his connection with Frayda was heightening after consuming quite a bit of her blood and vice versa.. He made sure to wash all the blood from his hands and then grinned at her, touching her cheek lightly. “I need to tell you something,” He admitted, realizing if they were going to be sharing a lot of blood, she was going to find out his secret. “Why do you have to tell me with my necklace?” She asked suspiciously, glancing at him confused.

“I’m not Bentley.” Fray stared at him with a “does not compute” look… He placed his hands on to her shoulders, staring at her baffled face. “I’m Niklaus, his brother. Tell no one this. Oh.. and don't drink that vervain s**t. Now forget what just happened.” In a whir, Nik had exited and Fray was left alone in the bathroom. Just like that, she’d forgotten what she was doing, left with no memory of what had happened. Although she did feel a bit.. odd, good—but strange nonetheless. Kind of like she was high, more conscious of certain things, and she could feel Nik’s memories starting to float into her mind vividly. Blood sharing was normally an intimate act, and it was a violation of her privacy to be forced into it.. She'd only ever done it with Bentley before and it had the potential to be a far worse experience. Nik could explore the realms of her mind, feel her emotions, know her in a sense that was beyond the physical and mental plane. There was a dreamy glow in her eyes as she headed back downstairs, and that glow seemed to resonate about the room.. The spacey kitsune felt like she was floating over to the bar where Ramio and Kiba were, humming along to the music as she did so. Kiba was eating some salad and kicking her legs back and forth as she ate. Fray fixed herself a plate and dug into the salad as well, seeing that Nik had taken his place back beside Kira.

Ah, damn compulsion. What a b***h to know you're being compelled but unable to do anything about it. There had to be someway she could get vervain into her system to keep Nik from screwing with her mind. For now, she was in a pleasant mood though and wanted to enjoy time with Ramio.. although her thoughts kept drifting to the vampire, who could see all too much into Fray's mind. Yunicorn was sitting anxiously at Kiba's feed, it's tail wagging as he waited for her to drop some crumbs. She plucked a piece of chicken from the salad and gave it to him, which he munched happily.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
idk my name 2542

"Well, something must be happening to necessitate this kind of urgency,"
Aveline says as the imps leave, "What's the form for, if you don't mind sharing?"

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
She was filling out the form as ate a piece of pizza. Basically its a form to request gear and weapons as well as ammunition and anything else I may need.The entire military is going to be filling these out to get what they need made before its to late." While the kingdom kept its military well armed it was common knowledge that ammunition were used up and supplies ran out after extended use the forms would let them get a jump start on what they would need before it was to late as well as have they supplies the would need to keep in stock on demand. Father tries to keep everyone happy and well armed not just the higher ranked officers but the fresh young bloods and the grunt units as well."

Dapper Codger

User Image

amio atson

XXXXX◄❝A trickster he is, that is true,
                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXbut the trick you see is not on you.
                                      XXXXXXXXXBecause I can hear it when he laughs,
                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHis heart is not in it, that's the facts.❞►

「Ramio watched as Nik stood and followed Fray up the stairs. He didn't think anything of it at first, seeing as Kiba was his offspring too and he probably wanted to fetch her with Fray. He did feel suspicious when Kiba came down without her parents though. A few moments passed, and he opened his mouth to ask the young girl about her mother, when Nik came down. When the kitsune came down in turn, her eyes seemed a little out of focus, like she was day dreaming. He smiled at her as she gathered food and moved to take a place by her side.」⇝"So, what did Bentley want ?"⇜ 「His tone held no jealousy but was loaded with concern. She might not look distraught, but some hide that better than others and he wanted to make sure she was OK.

It's then that he looked her over and noticed the missing necklace. He'd been paying so much attention to her every feature that he was sure she was wearing it when she went upstairs.」⇝"Hey, what happened to your necklace ?"⇜ 「After considering the question he was asking, his eyes moved to her neck to look for any signs of a bite mark. But there was none, in fact her skin was perfectly untouched. "Wait, that was still healing." Again, he was absolutely sure that there was still redness where the bite had been.」⇝"And your bite mark's healed completely."⇜「The realization of what this might mean, a visceral part of his being started to bubble up inside him. A small part of his red scar started to materialize itself over his left eye as his anger started to build. He was still in control and intended to keep it until Fray cleared some of this up. If he'd done anything to her though, there was nothing good coming his way.」⇝"What happened up there ?"⇜「Ramio's eyes became wild as he caught sight of the vampire sitting a short distance away. The fork in his hand just de-materialized as he squeezed it and thought of what he might do to the man. The only thing that kept him in check this time was young Kiba. His eyes fell upon her as she ate and he thought of what he'd inflict upon her if he attacked her father. A memory flickered in the back of his mind that brought with it pain that he couldn't possibly cause to the child without good reason. He turned back to Fray hoping she'd have an explanation for all this. He'd fired all those questions at her pretty quickly and didn't leave her much time to answer.」

◄❝ LET'S CAUSE A SCENE ! ❞►

{{⇝Sorry >.< It might be a little late but I worked on it a little longer just to make up for it sweatdrop Hope it's to your satisfaction lol =P.⇜}}
                                      Sheriff Grimes

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kira had a very perplexed look on her face as Nik followed Fray up the stairs, curious of how she missed her grandchlid having child of his own. Maybe it was because the shock of seeing Bentley again had her focused solely on him, not the adorable kit. The angel looked up with her tea as Yuni returned, watching the teen with the furrowed slate brows. Something was bothering her. It was easy to tell. And when Fray and 'Bentley' returned, Kira could tell something of the why.

Fray carried some of Bentley's energy, and Bentley carried some of Fray's energy. Energy in the blood mingled like different paints swirling, though it was temporary till the energies faded.

Ramio was shooting questions off to Fray, and that was when Kira noticed Fray was missing that necklace of hers. She felt tensions were rising, and though weakened, felt she should do something. After taking a sip of her tea, Kira gently laid a hand on 'Bentley's' shoulder.

"Dear, may I speak with you in private please? Perhaps in the kitchen?" Kira asked in a way to let him know he didn't have much of a choice, her grip on him still strong enough to be noticeably forceful.

Yuni, after looking over everyone, moved to crouch by Kiba with a big grin on her face. She knew s**t was about to go down. It smelled like a fight. "Oi, Kiba-chan, after ya done eatin', wanna head outside for a game? I got more tricks ya might like."

(( Everything's fine, Sheriff. Just had to spend the night as a friend's and couldn't take my laptop with me. I'm back now.))

Kawaii Hunter

Lucian Lightwood
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Fray smiled in turn at Ramio as he approached her. She paused mid-bite when he asked about Bentley. Bentley... where was Bentley? It occurred to her that everyone thought Nik was Bentley, and she was the only one who was being bombarded with thoughts of Nik. Except she couldn't tell anyone..right. So she'd been upstairs with Bentley--but something wasn't adding up right. if Nik was here, where was Bentley..? Surely he'd have come back by now and strangled his brother half to death. Thinking about it too much would've started to make her head hurt if it weren't for the massive amount of vampire blood she'd consumed.

"Oh.. uh.. nothing, just went to get Kiba," She responded finally, smiling sheepishly. Fray was good at tricking people, she could be an actress when she wanted to, but she didn't have to act right now nor would she want to lie to Ramio. Truthfully she couldn't even remember what had happened in the bathroom.. She played idly with her fork, twirling a bit of salad on it when he inspected her neck. "Oh. Well that's good," She replied, reaching up to touch where it had been lightly to find smooth skin. Then she noticed Ramio's demeanor change.. his angry glances at Nik, Immediately she became concerned about what was going on and placed her hand ontop of his to get his attention. Also, in her state of mind, she kinda felt like she was in a dream.. and touching him made him seem real. His warm hand felt noticeably more nice..

"He gave me some blood," She said in a whisper for his ears only. "I don't know where my necklace is, but that's why my neck is healed." That was certainly an explanation for why she felt incredibly high on blood, but she didn't want to tell Ramio about her missing memories. She was unsure and ashamed of what she imagined had happened. When he looked back to her, she gazed at him with an apologetic expression, feeling incredibly vulnerable because Nik was compelling her and also because she didn't know how he'd respond to that information.

But she didn't want to cause a scene in front of Kiba. The young girl was completely oblivious to what was going on, eating happily until Yuni came over to her. "Ookay," She responded with a big smile, moving to sit on her legs so she could reach up and touch Yuni's ears, giggling as she did so.

Nik had only just taken his seat again when Kira asked him if he'd go to the kitchen with her. He had a suspicion she was aware something was going on with he and Fray; but thankfully she probably had no idea that he wasn't Bentley.. for now. He followed her to the kitchen, thinking he'd obviously slipped up somewhere. He faked a concern similar to Kira's, leaning against the counter and turning to face her once they were alone. "Is everything okay?" He asked. For now, he'd play it cool, but if she accused him or something he was ready to fight.

Loyal Gaian

Meep continued to show up now and then, mostly watching from the shadows. Though lately, only a single pink eye gave any sign her was there.
Finally, he came out of the shadow he'd been hiding in. He was still rather banged up from what his now dead master had done to him. A bandage covered his head and over his right eye where the red one had once been. His arm was still in a sling and his tail splinted. He didn't seem to mind as he moved slowly, his footsteps heavy as he limped out of the darkness and into the bar area. He looked around with his pink eyes, taking in the layout.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Simi was half listeneing to everything that was going on in the Tree house. Seeming like things could get a bit hectic soon. The girl rolled her shoulders feeling the weight of the heavy 50. caliber rifle there. She also reached down to wipe her hands on her thighs at least that's how it looked she was actually making sure her daggers were still securely strapped to her hips in case she needed them. While she was only halfway able to guess at what was going on it seemed something may have happened between Nick and Fray.

Dapper Codger

User Image

amio atsonXX

「Fray's touch calmed Ramio somewhat, like a warm breeze passing over him as he gave her his full attention. He'd been distracted by Kira leading the vampire into the kitchen but now, he could easily concentrate on her. Her explanation had gaping holes in it and the more he looked into her eyes, the more he felt she'd been compelled. Thusly, she wouldn't be able to tell him anything the man told her not to or to forget. Besides, why would 'Bentley' share his blood for such minimal healing. The wound was closed and healing on its own.」⇝"So, why..."⇜「His words died in his mouth as he remembered there was another reason she might not want to talk about it further. He looked aside at Kiba and saw she wasn't necessarily paying attention to their conversation, but that didn't mean she couldn't hear it.

That was when Yuni, probably gathering that trouble was brewing, came by and spoke to Kiba about heading outside. He was thankful for the Neko's perceptive nature and made a mental note to give her some kind of appreciation once the time was right. For now, he gave her a quick nod and turned back to Fray. He understood her reluctance to cause a stir while Kiba was present, so he'd wait until she was comfortable to speak.」⇝"Know that I'm here for you, no matter what."⇜「He turned his hand over to hold hers and rubbed the space between her thumb and index finger gently. He meant to reassure her and looked into her eyes fondly to convey that he cared for her. His red scar had subsided for now but his anger was still there. The missing necklace meant that whatever the vampire had done, it was done without her consent. That, in itself, was more than enough to light a fire under him.」

{{⇝I RP to channel some creativity and to stimulate myself mentally...I'd just like to say that I'm having a good time RPing with you two lovely ladies ^_^ So, thanks !⇜}}
                                      Sheriff Grimes
                                      _xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Kawaii Hunter

Lucian Lightwood
_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

[[ I'm enjoying RPing with you as well!]]

Frayda watched Kira and Nik head to the kitchen, then turned her gaze back to Ramio. She smiled at him as he rubbed her hand soothingly, the gesture made it feel like little sparks of warmth were shooting up her hand and arm. "That feels nice." For a moment, she simply focused on his touch, but it was hard to maintain her train of thought when she could sense Nik's nervousness about Kira. If she knew something, he was about to find out.. Fortunately Yuni had asked Kiba to come outside with her, so the kit finished up her meal and hopped down from the stool. "Lets go Yuni and Yunicorn!" She reached up for Yuni's hand and motioned for the fox to follow them outside.

With her free hand, Fray fished her phone out of her pocket and flipped it open. She clicked on Bentley's name and sent him a text, reading Where are you? Come to the Tree House now. If Fray couldn't tell them that Nik was Bentley.. perhaps she could have Bentley do it for it her. Flipping the phone closed, she set it on the counter and waited for a response. Looking back to Ramio now that they were alone, she met his gaze with concerned green eyes. "I'm here for you, as well. I..I want to be honest with you, but I can't remember what happened," She said quietly, although that seemed pretty obvious. "My memory is fuzzy. Lately there have been gaps of time I can't recall." She couldn't remember the fight she allegedly had with Bentley the night before.. although she knew Kiba had woken up and asked her why she and Daddy were arguing. She could tell Ramio was angry, and he had a right to be as did she.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kira didn't say anything at first once they were in the kitchen, but her hands were up to show her palms. She wasn't going to hurt him, the concern and honesty showed in her tired eyes. But she did approach until she could gently put her hands on either side of his face, just feeling out the skin and studying him for a moment. Her eyes went from his face to his chest, where his heart was. Following the energies, trying to look past the mingling muddled mess. Something in the set of her sagging wings said that she knew, but Kira wouldn't say anything so close.

The angel stepped back a pace or two from 'Bentley', hands clasped to her front. Her frown was softly set. Her posture was motherly, but not one that said she was in for a fight.

"Is everything okay, dear?" Kira started, slowly, carefully. "You went on a hunt towards town to satiate yourself, then I offer you my own blood. You know I do not do that lightly. Yet you go to Frayda when you know how against she is of it, and even removed her necklace. You compelled her. Why? I am not mad at you. But her blood was your undoing before... I do not wish to see it so again."

Pain crossed her facial features at the memories of the Heartless Manor fiasco. She wanted to sort this out as quickly and painlessly as possible, before anything violent happened.

Yuni snickered a little as Kiba reached to touch her orange feline ears, tilting her head so the girl wouldn't have to reach so far. The teen really did like kids, being very kid-like herself. It was a shame that the Nekojin would probably never get the chance to have her own family. It wasn't really a surprise, though, so Yuni enjoyed what she could while she could.

"Ya a silly one." Yuni lightly tickled Kiba's sides just before the child jumped down and grabbed hold on her hand, easily following the kit and the glass fox towards the door. "Let's go 'nd try 'nd find some brownies. They fuzzy little..."

The sight of Meep coming out of one of his shadows made Yuni pause, assess his splint, limp, and sling, and grin. She moved over towards him, glancing over towards Thurgood and just thinking how handy it would be if she had healing powers.

"Meep! Long time nuh see! Ya look like ya had a helluva time. Wanna catch up? Let's go this way." Yuni wasn't being very subtle in wanting to get the injured beast-man out of the bar and lounge, nodding and slowly making her way to the foyer for the front door.

(( RPing is a great escape for me... And I'm glad you're having fun here with us XD You and everyone here is fun to RP with. Even though I can't get to everyone just yet and I'm trying so sorry notmuch and Josh and Zeke. ))

Kawaii Hunter

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Nik would watch Kira curiously feel him up, and he couldn't help but make a coy remark. "Well, then, if I'd known that's why you wanted to be alone.. " He grinned at her and then she addressed him so directly as he suspected. He was caught in the act, but he didn't feel that he required her approval for his actions. For a moment he thought of lying to her, telling the angel it was mutual.. that would certainly make things easier given Kira hadn't witnessed the scene by the lake earlier. But if the angel would ask Fray.. she would likely say she wasn't okay with it, at least until he could compel her again. "I tried doing things differently, but it's my nature to feed on humans." Kira had offered her blood, and he was never one to turn it down.. but now didn't seem like the time to ask for some, especially when he was already sharing a connection with Frayda, whose emotions he could feel piling into him. Joy. Love. Lust... confusion.

He grinned at Kira, flashing his fangs and putting his hands in his pockets idly. "How else am I supposed to feed? Ask every person for their permission before doing so? I say snatch, eat, erase." Nik had assumed that was why Bentley returned to the Tree House. He had to keep self-preservation in mind, but her blood was like a drug.. he saw why his brother had struggled so much, to the point of keeping Frayda as his bloodslave in another realm. That was what he assumed Kira meant about his undoing.. Memories of the kitsune's anguish filled his mind, and he found himself feeling a bit bad for the girl. It was unfortunate she was born with such delicious blood.

"Who will it harm? You, knowing I may not possess self-control? I guarantee you that it won't get out of hand." He couldn't promise that for his brother but he could for himself. At least--it didn't have to get out of hand unless Kira tried to intervene

Yuni had paused to speak to someone else and Kiba took that as her cue to climb back ontop of Yunicorn, She rode the fox towards the door and out into the fresh air, where she instructed it to begin the search for brownies. 'Did them goblins hide brownies out here?" She asked Yuni curiously, assuming that's why they were hunting for them. Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air for something chocolate-y, but only caught the scent of the forest and some deer grazing nearby.

Dapper Codger

User Image

amio atsonXX

「That was it, the vampire had compelled her to forget the event, which probably involved him feeding on her. The evidence was pilling up against the man and Ramio was not about to let it slide. He wanted to act on it now, but his concern for Fray overpowered his urge to just warp into the kitchen and confront the man.」⇝"You are being honest, and I'd never think you'd lying to me."⇜ 「He balled his free hand into a fist and imagined he was holding the b*****d's neck within it.」⇝"Someone has do something about this...He can't just go around assaulting you and get away with it. I think I can teach him a lesson he won't forget."⇜「A small portion of the scar returned above his left eye as he spoke. He was teetering on the edge of his personas and both were outraged by the situation. It didn't matter which he turned to, either would fight to defend her now. His whole being was dedicated to her.」

{{⇝I'm glad you do too ^_^ I haven't logged on this often in months lol in fact, I've only got 13 days before I can access Loyal's Bazzaar...dunno what's in there, but it's nice to see myself that close to entering it lol.⇜}}
                                      Sheriff Grimes
                                      _xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Loyal Gaian

Meep turned his only eye to Yuni. Seeing his sister made him smile weakly. He followed her slowly, his footsteps heavy with his limp. He looked like he'd been through hell since he last saw his little adopted sister.

((Slow post. On app. Still at work. Be home by midnight-ish central time.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff