Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Genius

HOW COULD LIFE GET ANY WORSE?!

Damascus looked down at his tiny legs and tiny arms. He had been a child in mind already this month! Why would he want to be in body as well. His fluffy mass of brown hair hanging low over his slate grey eyes. Vampiric teeth, much too big for his mouth now hindered his speech. "Whaf the hell? Whaf haappened tho me!" He squeaked, standing up on the plush chair, looking down at himself. His head felt too big for his body, his body too small for his mind. This had something to do with Wing, he just knew it. Tiny little fists battered at the back of the chair. Was she punishing him for the ways that he felt. How did he feel? He had no clue. Especially now. How could he know what he felt. He was a CHILD. This was worse than the night before, having to wear something that was so revealing.
User Image

Then all of a sudden everything was very large and tall.

But Kuronue, despite being reduced to the size of a winged toddler, remained exceedingly fierce.

Even while angry.

"WHAT THE ******** IS THIS s**t." Small fists balled, sticky with the coffee he'd spilled. Now the mug would fit his whole ******** face.

"TODA. TODA WHAT THE ********]

It was rather hard to push open the kitchen door when too small to reach the knob.

6,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          τøđąxxxxxx xxx xx x x x
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx

►►►IT'S JUST A PHYSIOLOGICAL REACTION
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU CALL THIS LOVE? IT'S ONLY CHEMISTRY

The kitchen door flung open to smack the bat in the face. Miniaturized, the blond marched out, face red from anger and oversized glasses sliding down to reveal gigantic glittering eyes. "The crap is this?!" He squeaked, tripping over a coffee cup to faceplant on the floor. He sat up and wobbled, small hands feeling himself up. "Oh my god, oh my god."

Tantrum. Fists swung up at the air. "Who did this? Why the hell am I so small?" He blinked, noticing Kuronue, and pointed a tiny finger at him. "What the hell happened to you? What the hell happened to me? Why am I a midget?!" Everything was suddenly massive. The bar was like a great wall and he staggered around it, holding up his glasses to keep them in place. "I need a doctor!"

LOCATION: bar MOOD: freaking out

[[OOC ]]

Anxious Ladykiller

“The ********?”

Nadine attempted to put her messenger bag over her head to protect her from the whatever the ********], but it turned out that this was the opposite of effective. Mostly, it resulted in there being a messenger bag landing on top of her. Luckily she'd emptied the clothes and things out of it before she'd left Toda's apartment – she'd miss those clothes, she had to admit – so all that was in there was a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, a pocketknife, a plastic box full of 'supplies', and her music player. Her headphones were now too small to fit in the jack, but she wasn't thinking of that right now, on account of trying to figure out what the ********. Her bottle of Jamaican lager had shattered far enough away from her now-tiny form that it thankfully hadn't crushed her.

Her clothes were still the same, if smaller. Her socks were no longer visible, her oxford shirt dress rather lower on her chibi-legs than they'd been on her regular legs. Did she even have knees inside her shoes? It was hard to say. Her hair had gotten shorter, somehow, so now it stood up and made it look like she worked in some kind of tiny IT department. Her glasses were now too big for her face. The proportionality of these developments had no internal consistency and she would find this offensive later. She crawled out from under her bag, and looked down at herself.

The ******** is this s**t?

To be honest, this wouldn't be the most objectionable development if she at least had a cute lap to curl up in. But of course she didn't. Her luck had been s**t ever since she got here. If someone found her like this, she had no way of telling them to back the ******** off. So she grabbed her bag in her tiny... paws? Whatever they were, and started dragging it into the nearest alley. With panting effort, she pulled it behind a trash can, away from the view of the street, and crawled inside of her bag to hide until she was no longer vulnerable.
User Image

AND THEN.

A bible struck Kuronue square in the-- well, everywhere. The stupid bat was tiny. It crushed him, one wing sticking up out from under the leatherbound pages not unlike the leg of a fly squished under a swatter.

He was alive, of course, because this hell was chibiland. But he wasn't conscious. His eyes had been replaced with gigantic 'X's and every limb stuck out at an odd angle. He might've been drooling, too.

Sparkly Phantom

N o v a

Mood:Suprised Location: At bar

User Image
User Image
~ EORCIST ~

" I believe their heads are just filled with fantasies and inane mental capacity." The demon huffed at how dumb people could be, running into danger with open arms. Immortality and eternal youth isn't natural, it's satanic..he nodded unable to agree with the vampire enough.
His ears folded back in a small sting, hearing the grate " Stop that please. You're going to make me deaf " he said with a small twitch in anger. His ears were far too sensitive far such a screeching sound.

"Vampires should be elimated, i agree. And if you'd like i can end your life for you since you seem to be key on how vile their existence is." He took out his extra exorcist book about to chant some words to be-rid of the vampire but the book began to grow...he never had an edition THIS big.

" ah-- what.." He looked over at sir Graves and saw his chibi form and then himself..practically face-palming at the same moment the man did he sighed, panicking at how high he was from the floor now.

" What happened? another witch?!" he shouted aloud holding the stool. " i-i'm going to die!!" the blonde really started panicking from the height, why was this happening, he started crying a bit unable to control any emotions as a chibi. " Can't you turn into a bat and get me down?" he looked at the vampire with big googly chibi eyes.

His ears flicked at the sound of his bible hitting the man and shouted, not knowing if others were transformed " DID MY BIBLE HIT YOU?!" He asked, since he deserved it for dirting his counter.

xXNarusLoveXx's Husband

Wheezing Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Maestro

Maestro had finally calmed down after hours of time that had passed.
He wiped himself off and toke to a full stand, brushing his butt off as he positioned his cigarette back into place in between his teeth. He began to make his way back to the bar.

Then a light came through, a huge dome like expansion.

"s**t... s**t s**t shitshitshitshitshit!" Maestro began to cruse more rapidly as he ran, other people freaking out behind that were running too, but soon they were all engulfed by this by this massive light.

Minutes later...

Maestro was able to shove the door open, somehow, with his tiny arms.
It was left ajar, thankfully.
Maestro had a small body and a larger head.
His bandages swept the floor while his blue suit was slightly baggy.
His cigarette filter was its normal size and the items in his pocket were normal size, so they bulged stupidly inside of his pockets. He grabbed his filter, wrapping his fingers around it and holding it to his side as he stepped towards the bar interoir.

"Dah f..."
He tripped on his bandages, laying face first onto the ground.
He groaned and stood back up, trying to counter balance the weight of his larger skull.
He continued,
"Dah ******** made me look like a ********' Pikmen?! This is bullt s**t! Look at me? I'm like Amumu from League of Legends. I swear we better get..."

He fell again.
This time he just laid there and exclaimed,
"God dammit!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

User Image
[Theobaud Graves]

'So this is one of -those- places'

Theo would just shake his head for a moment, hearing the exorcist but choosing to take a moment to see if it wasn't a flux of some sort. Perhaps they'd change right back with the retracting wave of magic? Or... It could just be an ebb that didn't return to the point of origin. It didn't look like it was coming back. Sad. With not but a thought; the entirety of Theo's miniature outfit would swirl and suddenly form into a line, Said make-shift-rope would be stamped to the bar counter where it would magically ad-heave.

The blonde could reach it too, and Theo would leave it there for him for the time being if he wanted to shimmy down to the floor. Of course the mini-blood-sucker himself would hop up onto the bar counter. Having little fear of heights due to his species.

"Well... If we ever get back to normal you can try whatever you wish to end my life... Lord knows I've tried everything... Even the damned sun can't hack it. Still. This is no time to be terminally depressed... Know of any witches or conjurers we can consult?"

While Theo was well versed in certain areas of magic. Chibi-fication was well outside of his spectrum of the dark arts. That was more size-spacial relation; perhaps even a touch of fey glamor for the unnatural cuteness? where as he worked with insubstantial and analogous elements mostly. This was a bad joke at best to the vampire. Whom was now standing on the counter with hands on his hips. Almost waiting for someone to spit blame at.
And with that, Cloud was gone. Wing was shocked, the soldier was gone, the very soul in this entire town what was just like her, poof. She realized how strict his work was, even the cell phone was something he had no power over. Sucked how he was zapped away... from this mess. She took a few seconds, like holy crap how did everything just surge into a massive stun lock of chaos? She stared about, as if the table was her only bit of island from the customers and works that were planted to the ground, quite just as shock as she was. They were all chibified. She didn't know what happened, THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. A hand came up to smack her face. "Oh man, what is going on? Why am I back to normal? And why is everyone.... wait.." It hit her. "Everyones a...chibi?" She sat there wide eyed. Fumbling to get off the table the femme made sure to rush but be steady and acrobatic where she was stepping, everyone was so tiny it was like one false move and someone would get crushed.

She made haste to one place, the bar. Of course right now the wave of worry and confusion hit her, she easily discarded the event from earlier...for now. Rushing enough she opened the door only to see the hand full of ... chibis. Her jaw dropped. She stood there... very much frozen. "Oh...no..." She said in a long drowning tone. Before her on the ground was a chibi mummy, ahead were the others. And glancing to the chair.. was that... Damascus? She rubbed her eyes and dawned them back over to the others. "No.. no nono no nonono." She thought. She then moved her eyes back to Damascus, the poor vampire all baby like with those fangs...

"Oh..yes..."

WHY WAS EVERYONE SO DAMN CUTE?! Even that damn Toda was massively adorable.. those over sized glasses. She closed the door but could not muster anything at the moment. Merely speechless to the entire situation.

Doting Darling

User ImageGlitter wafted through the city, as if a number of tween accessory stores had suddenly succumbed to an expanding wave of good taste; it rose, crested, and fell, sparkling to the ground.
The alleyway echoed to the clatter of a trash-can lid, like some ridiculous shield, overbalancing and ringing like a horseshoe.

Behind it were the Brachycephalomachy.
Six in number; each identical in body, pop-eyed, wet-tongued, limbs a lilliputian parody of the sleekness of the greyhound and the strength of the malamute. Two had been holding the lid aloft; two more rolled their eyes over these noble worker's tuxes.
A single fragment of filth had accrued to one; a dainty nail (white-painted) scraped it off and flung it into the middle distance, which, for the pug, was about eight inches away.

Their clothing was thus restored to immaculate condition. Nonetheless, they were still in an alley.
This would not do. The pug at their head- perhaps with a slightly more erect carriage, a sense of gravitas lacking in his fellows- wore a black collar with a golden tag, reading PUGSWORTH.

Behind him, the two who had held their glitter-barrier followed, their eyes perhaps a little duller, more absent intelligence, than their peers; their collars read, respectively upon the left and right, PUGSBY and PUGSHORN.

The one between them carried, strapped to his back, a polished case of wood, somewhat distorting his white waistcoat (pronounced 'weskit' or 'pantpantpantpant') and black overjacket; nonetheless, he had something of the dignity of their leader. His tag read PUGGLESTON.

The last two were a pair, like Pugsby and Pugshorn of ill fame; however, while those two (dedicated though they no doubt were to the ideals of service) were dull-eyed and strong of limb, these two carried themselves with an air of ready sagacity and speed of mind. The first, tagged PUGSTIVAL, carried a quill pen curled upon his tongue, its nib occasionally graced with a droplet of saliva; while his sinistral companion, labeled PUGSAMILLION, bore a leather tube, open at one end, in which could be seen rolls of paper as puritan-white as the shirt of him who bore them.

Pugsworth nodded, eyes briefly lolling in their sockets, toward the disreputable tavern just ahead; the party reached its door some minutes later, preceded by Pugsby and Pugshorn, their strongest members, whose jutting jaws were, if only just, equal to the task of opening it.

They entered; Pugsamillion's tail was nearly docked, but he managed not to sully the dignity of their office with a yelp, thus earning him an approving glance from Puggleston, which he treasured as much as might a more venal nature have treasured a mound of gold.

Dangerous Lunatic

if love's a fight
        then I shall die
              with my heart on the trigger
R A N

User Image

Meanwhile, Ran was eating a milkshake.

Or had been, until Wing's curse struck. Now everything was too big to eat, especially the milkshake. "Mmrph!" The spoon was too big for his face but somehow, that tiny mouth stretched to accommodate, piranhalike, the last dribbles of cookies 'n cream. It clattered to the floor entirely too far under his feet, legs too short to swing over the edge of the too-plush diner cushion.

"Gah!"

He fell. And bounced. Skittered 'round the edge of the booth like an angry redheaded ball to strike the leg of a chair with a sound not unlike that of a squeak-toy chewed by an overenthusiastic chihuahua.

X.X;;;

Cue bulging anger mark.

L O C A T I O N // Diner down the street

S T A T U S // Discombobulated

Sparkly Phantom

N o v a

Mood:Suprised Location: At bar

User Image
User Image
~ EORCIST ~

He nodded as a thank you to the vampire and looked down to scared to climb down from such a large height. Instead the wolf decided to follow the vampire up onto the counter, deathly scared of falling to his doom. he panted now next to him,and got up dusting off his small chibi feet.
" I think there's other things to worry about right now than ending your life which i'd love to do..." the vampire looked a bit cute and not so creepy and patted his swirly silver hair. "heh.." he said wondering if he looked cute, his ears probably bigger then his face..

He saw wing come in, and she was normal sized!! So there was some that survived the curse " HEEYY!! OVER HERE WING!! " he shouted waving his arms at her.

Invisible Genius

The door burst open and that caused Damascus to turn quickly to look at the bar's intruder. Of course the quick action had caused him to stumble and fall straight on his little tush. How adorable. He stood once more, sinking into the cushions, pointing an accusing finger at the woman at the door. "You! You did thith to me! You thith to uth! Look! Look at uth! You made uth all babbeth!" He squeaked, taking tentative steps to the arm of the chair he had claimed. The tiny vampire clung to the arm rest, not wanting to fall again. "Change uth back!" His voice was something so very different from what he normally sported. It was nothing compared to the low rasp of seductive tones or charm. It was a squeak. A tiny, little, adorable, squishy, squeak. "A'hm all pudgy!" He whined, flailing his little arms about.

User Image
[Theobaud Graves]

Theo couldn't help but admire an exorcist willing to try to kill a vampire that even the sun couldn't snuff out. They'd have to find out later if Christianity had some 'miracle vampire killer' that other religions didn't. Then she came in. She was normal sized. Oddly enough.Or perhaps? No. That'd make sense. In a small radius of chibis the one big person is more then likely the cause of it all. The miniature mildly cute yet still quite skeletal carapace armored smallpire would clear his throat, a single clawed finger raising to point at Wing.

"Miss... What the ********]

It wasn't too demanding or angry; but had enough cute chibi attempt at a commanding tone in it to be just too stinkin' cute. Appropriate? Right?

Dapper Hunter

He was a ******** midget.

"..." The tiny raven brooded over this as he wandered down the street, long hair sweeping his ankles and tendrils of his coat like wisps of smoke behind him. Massive, slanted violet eyes took note of all the other chibis, horror seeming to have rocked the city.

He had been tracking down the faint smell of the redhead. Now, as he stood before the huge door of the diner, he seemed to have found himself in a predicament. Would it really hinder him, though?

Pop! Pop pop pop!

It took six bombs to blow the door down. The first had about as much strength as a man's fist, and they sounded more like popcorn going off than explosives. Still, the door finally fell to crash onto the floor, smoke rising up epically as the chibi stood there, hair flapping in the breeze. And getting in his face. He scowled, brushing it out of the way, and pointed a tiny talon at Ran. "My love!" he squeaked, teeny fangs flashing. A cackle resounded.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff